RELEASED Bara bachelors mod (FINISHED)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by shane train 22, Jun 15, 2016.

?

Who do you want to see newxt

Poll closed Aug 25, 2016.
  1. Alex

27.3%
  2. Elliott

21.2%
  3. Harvey

12.1%
  4. Sebastian

15.2%
  5. Shane

24.2%
  1. Misharu

Misharu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

... That's super cute and I love that version of Shane. Can't wait for the xnbs.

Edit: I'm a dumb, nevermind. Saw that you have to use SMAPI.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    • Darkcedars

Darkcedars Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for this mod! I planned to marry Sam on my current farm (character likes match theme) but just ...couldn't. He looked far too young, and frankly my farmer prefers a man able to pick up a cow.

• shane train 22

shane train 22 Title Not Found

Thank you so much again for your help on this mod Halvaard! I've just snagged the files from the nexus page so I'll update the mod with the new xnb files. I'll include the different versions of the beard sprites so people can choose whichever one they like but sadly I don't think I'll be able to update the cursors file with Shane's bearded sprites because that file gets corrupted by the tools I use but there's like two sprites of Shane in that sheet so hopefully people will be cool with just putting up with it. Not sure if there's anything more that could really be done with this mod but if anybody has any suggestions/requests I'd be happy to try and help.

• madegg

madegg Space Hobo

Oh my god. Finally a mod that will make me wanna date Alex!! +1000 for beards. Also they all look like they could suplex me and I love it.
          shane train 22 is a god among us

shane train 22 likes this.
          • shane train 22

Ahah thanks for the praise man. Honestly I just made this mod cos I wasn't really attracted to any of the bachelors myself lol. Glad other people wanted something like this too.

Darkcedars likes this.
            • Misharu

Misharu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Honestly my man, this mod did the same for me. I wasn't super into the bachelors until I found this mod. Thanks for all the hard work, and for listening to my dumb suggestions/requests : P If you ever wanna play multiplayer, hit me up! I need to try it myself.

shane train 22 and Darkcedars like this.
              • guidojacobs2002

guidojacobs2002 Void-Bound Voyager

Sebastian was an interesting choice. Is there any chance of giving him a beard?

• shane train 22

Hey thanks for the interest. I never really considered it because I couldn't really figure out a beard that I liked that much with the new look I gave him. I might have another look at it and see if I can come up with a design I like enough tho, although if anyone else wanted to make that edit as has happened before I'd be more than happy to include it in the mod.

• Halvaard

Halvaard Void-Bound Voyager

Haha, the mod got featured (partially) on DangerouslyFunny's channel.

7m15s beardy Alex
                    9m38s beardy Shane

:rofl:

shane train 22 likes this.