1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Badges? Badges.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by -Gabes-, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Gabes-

-Gabes- Poptop Tamer

Where'd my badge go?

Hey guys I'm just making a thread to ask a few questions about the badges and how i can get mine..

So i pre-ordered the pixel pack for starbound or whatever, a couple nights ago, and i have no idea how to obtain the badge that comes with it. I have the email with the code and everything, but if someone could maybe direct me to where i need to enter it in order for it to be displayed under my display picture, that'd be great! :up:

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

When you go to your Humble Bundle page click the actual access code it will bring you back here. You just need to then enter your Forum name in the required field, and wha-la.

-Gabes- likes this.
  3. -Gabes-

-Gabes- Poptop Tamer

You mean the humble page as in this thing?

When i click the link underneath the blue, i just get taken to some page telling me that they will email me when the game comes out and they provide a link to download the soundtrack... Am i doing it wrong? :S

[​IMG]

4. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

Edit: Doh! I just realized you have Pixel Tier, pixel tiers do not receive any badges. See below.

[​IMG]

WoxandWarf and -Gabes- like this.
  5. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

Unfortunately the Pixel Tier doesn't contain a forum badge; silver does however.
    You can still get the twitter badge at the bottom of this page: http://www.playstarbound.com/store/ ;)

WoxandWarf, -Gabes- and Quantum like this.
  6. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

Yeah had to do a bit of ninja edit there just realized that too after looking over his screenshot.
    As he said above you can still get the "Friend" badge via the store page.

-Gabes- likes this.
  7. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Hi there, official answer is pixel tier doesn't get badges. If you want to upgrade just let us know by e-mailing support@chucklefish.org with the e-mail address you used for purchase and explain the situation. We can refund and resell it to you.

Shippo likes this.
  8. -Gabes-

-Gabes- Poptop Tamer

Thanks for the help ill consider upgrading! :)

9. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

If you're upgrading, you should upgrade to Gold and name an NPC Bacon!:DD

10. Superducky

Superducky Void-Bound Voyager

I'm guessing this is as good of a thread as any to test my badge. Here goes.

11. Geraldo_Ray

Geraldo_Ray Space Spelunker

Test 1, 2, 3. Did the badge appear?

Oh hey, there it is. :)

CheeserPro likes this.
  12. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

there then would be WAY to many bacon characters

(i named my NPC pinhead larry)

DaSquaredZymbol likes this.
  13. CheeserPro

CheeserPro Tentacle Wrangler

Nice! But how did you get the Penguin?!? And is there a way to change the order of the badges?

14. Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You get the penguin by pre-ordering the $20 copy of starbound.

15. Syris

Syris Cosmic Narwhal

The order, I'm assuming, is based on which you did first; if you tweeted first and then donated, the Friend badge is first, and then the donor one, or vice-versa. (Just a guess)
    Inconspicuous answered your other question :)

16. Mega Man X

Mega Man X Industrial Terraformer

I would've gotten the higher tier ones, but I thought the penguin was cute.

17. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

The order is actually defined by badge rankings. The problems is that the script that adds the badges does not follow the rankings. Periodically, I have been rebuilding the badge information, which sets the order correct, but it's a CPU intensive process, and has to be triggered by hand. Patience and it will order your badges correctly, eventually.

18. DevBrian

DevBrian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How does one upgrade anyways?

19. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

:proper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.