1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Backlog - please read.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by OmnipotentEntity, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

I humbly apologize about the backlog of support requests. Generally, only myself and molly work the support e-mail, and our regular moderation staff tries to catch the issues they can, but it's not always enough. And because both Molly and myself have been without a stable source of internet, we have been completely unable to handle your support requests.

I will begin addressing support requests in the next 24 hours or so, after I get back from England. It might take me a little while to get to yours, we actually have a very long backlog of posts, and e-mails.

Again, we are very sorry we allowed a week's worth of backlog to accumulate. It was bad form. I'll fix it as soon as I am able.

Ghostar, Hazmat, Alucard I and 2 others like this.
  2. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

I would hope that most people could understand that time for handling support issues has been in short supply recently through no fault of yours - simply a hectic schedule - and so would cut you a little slack here. Not bad form, it was unavoidable.

3. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

What's the chance of you gathering more people to help with support?

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Very low, frankly. It would need to be someone who has previous customer support experience, and we would need to able to trust them with admin access to our Humble Account. And the number of people that fit those two criteria is very small.

5. aknot

aknot Master Chief

What about someone who is retired military who held secret clearance? I also did customer support while in and before I joined. And yes I can back it all up with paperwork if needed lol.

6. cwolf042

cwolf042 Pangalactic Porcupine

Retired military that is now retired......

Nice first post... sounds legit :rolleyes:

7. aknot

aknot Master Chief

LOL just seen that hahahaha. And again I can back up everything I say. And you have to start posting at some point right? Just found out about the game yesterday already pre-ordered. And I will edit that first post real quick. Thank you for pointing it out.

8. aknot

aknot Master Chief

And it is not like I am going to post my full resume here on a forums. If they are interested at all they would let me know and I would send it to them.

Suika Ibuki likes this.
  9. Hey guys!
    I've started on our backlog today and I'm nearly through it. Again, sorry for the delayed responses. We try to keep up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.