1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Back Items Mod 2.2(Upbeat Giraffe)

Lights, heaters, batteries, solar panels,health station and unique super items!!!!

1. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Someone made a typo it seems.

2. Requiem

Requiem Phantasmal Quasar

Seems like it isn't working with the latest version (9th April, Upbeat Giraffe). Any item given to the crafting bench, crafted and equiped won't do any kind of effect. E.g. no lightning while using the latern stick alternatives.

As well, "xsolariumlantern" and "xuraniumlanternback" are missing max stack parameters.
    Replaced the "glow" statuseffect with "lanternglow" didn't fixed anything. Seems like there is really an issue with your mod. It should be categorized as "Outdated".

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  3. AsmiSiddhah

AsmiSiddhah Space Hobo

You did not update it for UG! You have just removed the crashes, but almost all of the effects do not work![DOUBLEPOST=1429711631][/DOUBLEPOST]I made mod in working state! Use a pleasure!

MY VERSION WORK PROPERLY !!!

Change:
    - Some small bug fix and change the parameters of items.
    - Reversed the plutonium with uranium items. because, plutonium mined first.
    - Replace coal and plutonium heater on the respiratory system and radiation protection, respectively.
    - Added to the CSSS protection from radiation and heat.
    - Removed the shell with spikes, because could not adapt.
    - Add categories by type on station creation backpacks.
    - Added description of the effects of in all items.

Link:
    https://yadi.sk/d/JRXojgd-gAYCy english version
    https://yadi.sk/d/T5JMX0mwgAYEh russian version

UPD 23/04:
    - Fix price of recipes, now you can get protection from radiation / cold / heat without quests.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Sadron and illiamb like this.
  4. Kushan101

Kushan101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if I've missed something, but where am I supposed to get molten cores for the battery? weren't they removed ages ago?
    For the time being I've just edited the recipe files, but no one else seems to have asked the question...

5. KridOCaign

KridOCaign Void-Bound Voyager

Molten cores are no longer in the game.
    "Giant" is misspelled in several places.

6. BiancaRoughFin

BiancaRoughFin Void-Bound Voyager

Using this mod with Spirited Giraffe, works fine with the exception of backpacks not giving their bonuses (Increase Energy / Health) so their basically aesthetic.

7. Muffledhair

Muffledhair Space Hobo

Im a bit confused about this mod, where am i meant to obtain these items? or the materials to build them? thanks

8. facara

facara Starship Captain

OKey none of the items works for me in giraffe version...

Please fix?[DOUBLEPOST=1436107035][/DOUBLEPOST]

nop not working...

still can't get my items what so ever...

9. Mikelgard

Mikelgard Void-Bound Voyager

Agreed. This needs an update for Spirited Giraffe, as the items included would be UBER useful.