1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Back Items Mod 2.2(Upbeat Giraffe)

Lights, heaters, batteries, solar panels,health station and unique super items!!!!

1. Dozer

Dozer Pangalactic Porcupine

Unable to make uranium from coal.

2. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

You completely missed my other points.

3. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

so add intermediate stages from the ores? You seem to push out gear and sprites fast enough

Also a word to the wise, the large red inflammatory text is abrasive. Don't use it. you don't find the rest of us flipping out over the small things. As someone developing a mod FOR a community the last thing you want is to intentionally push that community away. You overuse it in a way that implies you are frustrated. Exposing yourself to countless pressures and I might add anyone that would want to troll. So far though the responses here have been fairly sincere.

4. Dozer

And what should I do?

5. Dozer

How can I be?

6. Dozer

And so I wrote what I understood. Because I wrote this a few times, and you can not understand.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  7. Dozer

Guys, I'm with you for a long time do not argue, but you exactly want to hurt me.

8. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

No its not our intention to do harm. Most of this is suggestions on how to better improve your mod while maintaining a good user base.

9. Flaffi

Flaffi Void-Bound Voyager

Hm... on that "Use previous items for better ones" topic... you actually don't need to make uranium from coal.

See it like this: The first coal heater you make acts as a casing for the uranium one. With the additional materials you put in, you improve it, so that the coal is only used to keep the heater going, however, the uranium can now ADD warmth alongside with the coal. Like when you eat something on a plate, you don't need a new plate just to add something ontop of your food, no?

So now that you upgraded your heater to work with mostly uranium with the help of some coal, you want to add plutonium. New ressources, new materials, same thing, you make it better so it uses all 3 things now, with it's main warmth coming from the plutonium you just put in. Pretty sure you see what I'm pointing at, this can work for every item in your mod, believe me, getting those extra mats isn't THAT difficult~

And on the "Updates too fast" topic... well, Tullehar just wrote what I wanted to, so... yeah, pretty much what he wrote.

10. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Мне жаль, если этот перевод плох, я использую Google Translate. Мне пришло в голову, что вы говорите по-русски в качестве первого языка. Мы не хотел оскорбить вашу работу. Многие модификации Starbound Получать такие предложения по улучшению и лучшего развития. Вы вложили много времени в этот проект. Никто не пытается отказать вам, что.

Я хотел бы предложить добавить устройство, которое обеспечивает кислород и добавление его в многоуровневых продуктов, чтобы ваш конец машина дает воздух, тепло, здоровье, скорость и прыжок повышает. Это сделает вашу модификация очень уникальный и профессиональный.Немного яснее?

Я не говорю на вашем родном языке. Прошу прощения, если Google испортил ничего до.

Hopefully that makes some sense I wish I knew the language and had a keyboard setting to do that for me instead of google. Which I know is fairly flawed

11. Dozer

Nothing to worry about. I myself use by Google translator.

12. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Is this up to date with Enraged?

13. Garettgpc

Garettgpc Orbital Explorer

Hey I really like the work you have done with this mod. I know you're busting your butt to work on this but I would simply request that when possible, please get this up to date with enraged koala. This mod adds plenty of things that characters need for survivability and potency. (i.e. the solar panels help me regenerate energy so I can use weapons, mechs (i.e. XS Corporation mechs) and other items for longer periods of time if not indefinately.) There are few other mods that have what your mod has if any that are updated to enraged koala. In other words lol please update to enraged. =) Keep up the awesome work you are doing great and thank you for this mod in the first place. =)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  14. Dozer

15. Garettgpc

hey man I don't think you have the new file on the site because the one I downloaded is still for furious

16. tychothemad

tychothemad Yeah, You!

second garretgpc, really want to add this to my server, its awesome, but alas the current files up are not compatible with enraged

17. tychothemad

tychothemad Yeah, You!

made it work, open backitemsmod.modinfo and change "Furious" to "Enraged" seems to work so far.

18. Garettgpc

THANK YOU!!!!!! :up:

19. Michelle911

Michelle911 Orbital Explorer

Dozer!! You have a great mod here :) Don't pay attention to people complaining about your speedy updates. If you have current work to release by all means please release it! that's what every one else does.

Thank you!

And since I'm out on a limb I will now state for the record, I will not be responding to trolls. So if you feel the need I would direct you the steam forums instead for people more willing to bite your ugly dangly bits.

20. Dozer