1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Back Items Mod 2.2(Upbeat Giraffe)

Lights, heaters, batteries, solar panels,health station and unique super items!!!!

1. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

so im at T6 and I dont see the lanterns showing up, is there anything I need to do for them to appear?

2. Dozer

Dozer Pangalactic Porcupine

3. Dozer

4. PhInIx0r

PhInIx0r Orbital Explorer

When I try to craft any item only the "Small Solar Panel Pack" and the "AAA Battery Pack" is visible for me.
    Any suggestions? ;)

5. Dozer

6. Dozer

7. WhatCode

WhatCode Yeah, You!

same thing is happening to me i think something isnt working right but i think they just updated it today so give it a few days at least

8. NiMorrighan

NiMorrighan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same issue - I can only see small solar panel pack, S.P.L.S.S., charcoal heather & AAA Battery. Though the ones I am interested in is the lanterns.. which I don't get in my list :(

9. Dozer

Do not worry, I'll fix it as soon as I find the problem.

NiMorrighan likes this.
  10. Dozer

Why do so many people who liked my mod, do not make a great review?
    It's not hard to write a few words in my support.
    If you like fashion, then why not put a great review, because I will be very pleased and will give an incentive for future ideas!

11. NiMorrighan

NiMorrighan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Once it works for me, I'd be more than happy to give it 5 stars. Just as it is - it's bugged :(

12. BB_Budder

BB_Budder Space Hobo

Hi, Dozer i have a Problem with yours Back Item Mod. I can only see and crafting 4 Items(Small Solar Panel Pack; S.P.L.S.S. ; Charcoal Heater; AAA Battery Pack)

13. Dozer

Do not worry, I'll fix it as soon as I find the problem.

14. Dozer

15. Dozer

16. BB_Budder

BB_Budder Space Hobo

This new Fixed hasn't helping. I can only see first 4 Items.

17. Dozer

and you removed the old mod?

18. Dozer

19. Dozer

20. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Some form of Regeneration backpack, and an armor-increasing Shield Battery would be neat, especially if the Shield Bat was designed to be a little more sleek, to blend in with the armor designs of races that aren't the Glitch.

Just throwing ideas at you, seeing if any stick.

Also, perhaps an upgrade for the basic, in-game Survival system, considering that it takes up a spot that a heater or such could go? After all, with an upgrade to it to, say, provide light or heat, it could be a utility item with a branching upgrade path. One makes it like a vastly more expensive Heater series that gets upgraded from the previous version like pickaxes, while the other glows, and is basically the same but with the various glow intensities.
    Perhaps to make the survival system upgrades more valuable, make them cost the green-border Matter Blocks, the Survival System in question, and the related back item. For example, 5 Matter Blocks, 1 Survival System, and 1 Lantern-on-a-Stick and 500 pixels makes an AirFlash pack, which glows and provides air (name is purely for example purposes)