Avian Temple Panels [SPOILER]

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Hel, Jul 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

On the way to get the Avian Artifact in the Sovereign Temple I couldn't help but notice the 5 buttons on platforms. Like this:

[​IMG]

How do you press all 5 fast enough to open the gate below me? Grapple hook doesn't do the job from swinging fast enough

2. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Why would you use a grappling hook at those distances? Just use your movement tech's (double jump or tripple jump).

If its still not manageable then any food, stim or augment that increases movement speed would be recommended.

3. Hel

I never thought about using techs tbh. But then again all I had was the lil Dash tech. I just unlocked Pulse Jump. I'll go back and try using that

The Grapple Hook I thought was going good, when you swing if you're quick enough you can hit them all fast, but sadly not fast enough

4. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Hmm, also i think you might have to move in a W shape to manage it in time. Not do the bottom then the top or the top then the bottom. But thats just a guess.

5. Hel

In a sec I'll go back and try it again, get there via /admin (hate getting killed cus I get stuck in the previous room)

Yeah. Double jump in a W worked for me. Got a Legendary Headband too. Thanks for your help :D

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  6. jumpingjd

jumpingjd Space Hobo

N.E.R.V. Unit-02 nice name asuka langly soury

7. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

We forget the code but if you press them in a certain order some will stay active for a slightly longer time. Just press them in different orders until you can find it. We believe it was meant to be a certain code and that is why it turns off so quickly.

8. missHPfan2

missHPfan2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You just need to figure out a way to get to all of them fast enough. They all need to be down simultaneously at some point, at which point the hatch will open.