1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Avian Females

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by 1John5vs7, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

It would be more fun if the females where a different color than the males, but I guess with the character creator you can't do that.
    male cardinal:
    [​IMG]
    female cardinal:
    [​IMG]

2. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

Oh my god, ANOTHER thread about tits... PERFECT.

I agree that having every race display some luscious mammaries is unrealistic. But, as a man with a little bit of ol' Captain Kirk inside him, I ask you... why look a gift horse in the mouth?

Also, I agree that it if every race were oddly shaped just to make them look more alien, it would be a lot of work on the designers to make armor unique to everyone. They might be willing to do this anyway, and if they are: then good on 'em. But if they aren't, whatever, man.

I mean, c'mon. Boobies! Right?

On the subject of being more realistic, though... in the wilds of Earth, males are typically more colorful and flashy while the females are more plain looking. If Chucklefish wanted to use some real bird lore in their avians, they'd restrict the females to some bland browns and grays, etc. That wouldn't be very fair to our female players who want to be, say... pink or somesuch, would it?

And I am ALL about pleasin' the ladies. ;D

Master Automan IV and Quantum like this.
  3. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

I didn't even see your signature before reading the above two lines. After reading I just murmured you magnificent bastard you.
    Way to live that up.

DJFlare84 likes this.
  4. RidonTheBlueAvian

RidonTheBlueAvian Void-Bound Voyager

I mean, they ARE aliens, so perhaps they work in a different way? Might explain why dude Avians don't have penises.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Hate to revive such an old thread but I feel it should be stated that none of the playable races (or nonplayable races) have visible genitals