Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    not that type of avatar fight you silly
    Hello one and all! Welcome to my latest forum game. Avatar Fight! The premise is very simple, you simply explain why your avatar could beat the avatar above it. In a sentence, a paragraph, an epic that spans multiple books, the choice is yours!

Now, you may be asking, "Why should I kill my fellow Chucklefish members?" The answer is simple, to appease a murderous elder god named Frank who wants a multitude of sacrifices or else will go on a bloodthirsty rampage across the universe.

Have fun!

2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

My avatar, cobalt would defeat your avatar for a variety of reasons. I'm going to explain how my avatar would work(strengths and weaknesses, and explain your avatars perceived strengths and weaknesses and compare them.

So some of the strength of cobalt is that he is an inorganic being. He is a novakid and as such has no nervous system, or muscles to give way when he is injured or put under too much strain. However, as a novakid he is very fragile, even organic claws can be fatal if used appropriately. He is also rather weak when it comes to strength, because his outer shell of plasma crumpled under too much pressure.

Now, we shall do with cat's strengths and weaknesses. As an organic being with muscles and bones, witchcat can carry higher loads, and has a higher memory capability, allowing him the strength and smarts advantage. However, he is an organic being and can feel pain, this pain, as well as the weakness of skin is a downside for witchcat. Along with the downside of carrying the witches brew if he wants a toxic superweapon, he cannot move as fast as cobalt can.

Therefore, comparing the strengths and weaknesses of the 2 avatars, in a hand to hand combat situation cobalt would win, because he can punch hard without the broken bones if punching a hard object, and while witch cat's claws can damage him, he is likely to move out of the way before it could affect him. Therefore I would declare my avatar a winner in this competition of strength.

Witch Cat likes this.
  3. Witch Cat

Ah but you've forgotten an important detail! Witch isn't a physical fighter, he's a mage. I mean witch. No need for fists, Witch would just lob a rock at you! Or a fire ball or a(n) [element] ball! Thus bringing the fight to a swift and simple end. I win!

4. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

ah, but if we include weaponry, then that is a totally different equasion, because cobalt is proficient in 2 weapons. long range sniper rifles, and a close range shotgun. unless ou get close without getting too close,then cobalt would be able to take down witchcat with an easy snipe or shotgun blast. and, worst comes to worst, he does have a rocket launcher with him for emergency situations.

Witch Cat likes this.
  5. Witch Cat

Aha but even if you killed Witch, he could easily slowly advance upon you death by death. 9 lives come in handy!

6. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I make an attempt to shove you out of the room.
    [​IMG]

I tried

Witch Cat likes this.
  7. Witch Cat

I defeat you with... the power of friendship!
    [​IMG]

Tyle likes this.
  8. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I can't believe friendship killed this thread

Anyway I'm offering myself as a sacrifice to be killed by NP, free of charge.

9. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

You suddenly rupture in a gory mess. God it's awesome being a master wizard.

10. Witch Cat

Liches are like witches, right? I put your soul in a plhactoryq9wefiwyeifw7ier or whatever they're called and suddenly you burst into flames and all that's left of you is a strangely light, and glued together skeleton.

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  11. The Purple Dragon

I'm actually already a form of lich, so that doesn't work. Nice try though, I'll let you attack again.

12. Witch Cat

I throw a cross at you and you combust. HAH!

13. The Purple Dragon

I feed off demonic essences to actually bring me back to life upon me dying. Sorry, that doesn't work on me.

14. Witch Cat

I go back in time and tamper with your birth certificate and add a B and T and poof you've turned into a dog now

15. The Purple Dragon

Dammit, I can come back from that... I bite you then.

16. Witch Cat

I call Animal Control on you and have you be sent to the pound!

17. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

I use my in-built site-to-site transporter to surprise you and remove your hat. Thus robbing you of your power!

18. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I erase you with a rubber eraser.

19. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

I use 3000 lines of hostile injection code to erase your pixels and replace them with my own!

20. Witch Cat

I pour water on you and short circuit your protogen tech wizardy