1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. conanthealien

conanthealien Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So two things:
    1. Has anyone else had the "no cloak" bug? It doesn't harm anything, but I really like the look... I would like a fix, but I don't even know the root of the problem.
    2. Is there any way to get avali guns to show their stats, or at least find out their stats from a file? DPS, fire rate, etc. I have NO idea how powerful these guns are compared to random drops, and it's getting on my nerves.

2. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

yeah I have end game ones that do 1 damage but I cant tell why so I don't use other guns

3. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

What guns are giving you trouble? The original guns only go up to tier 4 and thats not end-game.

4. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

When will we be getting the other guns, by the way?

5. Devani

Devani Cosmic Narwhal

The community add-on has a few higher tier weapons. I'm not sure when we will add higher tier things.

6. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

and I have not
    all of them the mini gun does 2 pistol 1 rilfe aroind the same and all version iron or that compound one they all do the same damage

7. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Oh, i guess this is what i may have an issue with. Dyemod is here, and my game crashed too just at the start~ Time to check on it.

8. ShadoRoboto

ShadoRoboto Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any chance Avali Colonies are not functioning properly? aka avalienounter in the /dungeon folder. Can't seem to find them and the server spits out the following:

Error: Failed to place microdungeon (MapException) Key 'avali1' not found in Map::get()

9. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

That's one of the microdungeons, not the main avaliencounter.
    TBH I have no clue what dungeons are made of or how they work, so I don't know how to fix 'em.

10. ShadoRoboto

Is this to say the primary dungeon functions fine? We've not had much luck in locating them on the listed biomes.

11. gatosardina

gatosardina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Avali dungeons were hard to find already in enraged koala anyways

12. ShadoRoboto

I know, but I'm curious if they spawn in Spirited Giraffe. Microdungeons fail, what of the main ones? They're added in some seven biomes, so unless something is somehow overriding them, I'd hope they place..

13. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

They should be working fine. I have a private mod that forces them to spawn on Lush biomes using almost exactly the same method that allows them to spawn on the listed biomes, and it spawns alright. I've also heard of a few people gettign normal spawns of them.

ShadoRoboto likes this.
  14. gatosardina

gatosardina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have myself found a village with multiple vendors in a forest biome

ShadoRoboto likes this.
  15. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Was anyone adding coordinates to the Avali Camp Planets document? Well, I just added two. With notes.

16. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

thanks you very much know I can flipping get those chips

17. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Also, when you get the data chit, get the chest and put it down again. Extra chit :D

18. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

ok ps was that for kowala I can't fins the universe mod any where

19. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

I tried it, and... Well, it worked. Got me an extra chit... Oh, wait, you mean the planet was generated on the Koala updates? :C I don't remember, but that could be the case.

20. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

oh well whatever then thanks any way