1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Alas yes. Anything you had dyed before last update will have had it's colour reverted to default. The price we must pay for progress :p

2. MrMadmanx2

MrMadmanx2 Cosmic Narwhal

I wonder if anyone got my late post

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Well you're free to throw out ideas, though i have a pretty good pile of thematiclly accurate ideas already and I'm not sure you can use secondary fire modes on guns.

4. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

Well.. As shown by the peglaci mod creator, he managed to get a click-to-hold charge shot..

5. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

On the same gun as a basic fire weapon - or simply charged shots, because the Avali firelance already uses a charge system.

6. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

Realy? i havent found that out yet. Was this before or..? Cause i feel stupid.

7. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Always has been xD - if you tap the fire button on the firelance you hit like a wet paper towel. You hold the trigger which makes a laser targetter appear, THEN release (At which point you reduce the target to a fine pink mist)

Calabrese likes this.
  8. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

Mmm,I never have found the firelance to work actualy..

9. MrMadmanx2

I was talking mainly about the Melee weapons having a second attack. like having a Avali Longsword double as a throwing weapon, or a Lance doubling like a Crossbow. plus a few others

OssomSagax likes this.
  10. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

Really? When I got my hands on one, I cackled in glee as I decimated anything that stood between me and the other side of the screen.

In fact, they didn't even have to be that close. I made it rain! ....Meat. It rained meat.

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Ah right, sure. i did have plans for some of them (like having the hammer create a shockwave for smashing through walls)

Calabrese, J_Mourne and OssomSagax like this.
  12. MrMadmanx2

I have a ton of idea for branching the melee weapons in many ways. a Lance Shotgun is one idea. and blade from a Longsword exploding on impact or after a set time after it was ejected from the handle. for upper tiers of course

13. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

sleeeeeeeeeve...
    [​IMG]

14. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

You aren't the only one who cackled like a maniac getting something they enjoy :rofl: Seriously it's the best damn hunting tool in the game and it only gets better as the tiers get higher. Just don't use it near NPC settlements... lol otherwise you'll be murdering the poor NPCs who are in the way of the round as it fires.

J_Mourne likes this.
  15. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

did someone say apartment?
    i said apartment.

avaliapartment.png

ALCOHOL EVERYWHERE.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  16. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

Pretty snazzy!

17. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

I've noticed that due to the Avali's non-standard anatomy - particularly the digitigrade leg structure - the little wooden mannequins shown on armor previews don't quite match the armor being shown on them. If it's possible, I'm thinking of editing the Avali files to look like a mannequin and making a replacer. Of course, you'd have to remove it when playing a non-human or else it'd make the normal armour look weird instead, but I get the feeling most of the people on this thread play mostly Avali characters anyway :V

18. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

I wonder if it is even possible at all to make the mannequins display differently for different armor...if that's even possible, that would be glorious
    if not, then i'd have to juggle even more mods for that :rofl:

19. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

why does no one use imperivum doors for decorations,i mean, I saw one on a generated structure once

Dis_conected likes this.
  20. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

I like the Impervium doors, it's just most of the time I can never get it to look right with everything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.