1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuardianofHarmony

GuardianofHarmony Big Damn Hero

Someone take the internet away from me.

2. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

:lod: :facepalm: D:

3. GuardianofHarmony

The wonders of the internet, and a game I will NEVER play.

4. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I was having a really good day today, it's my birthday today, that image ruined my good day mindset...
    darnit.

5. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

Unfortunately, that actually explains everything. And that was exactly what I thought it was then.

I hate you so much right now....

6. GuardianofHarmony

I also love how its the first thing you see on page 239 of this thread.

7. Requiemfang

can not unsee... thanks for getting my twisted mind rolling :rolleyes: and I thought it would keep itself in check today THANKS :mwahaha:

8. GuardianofHarmony

Hur hur hur.

So back on topic, who thinks this mod should be considered official? I understand they did it with skyrails.

9. Requiemfang

I'd rather keep the mod as well a mod that way Ryu still has control over ownership of his ideas and creation. I doubt the Starbound Dev's and the company that makes Starbound would be willing to give Royalties for using his designs, ideas and concepts.

Calabrese likes this.
  10. GuardianofHarmony

Good point.

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

*Googles picture, finds origin*

...so how come you had pictures of it lying around and knew what it was from? :lod:

12. GuardianofHarmony

I have friends who have played it, and just laugh at it whenever it comes up. I've looked at worse mate.

I also hate to ask this but... I've been planning to change my profile picture to an avali aswell but I don't have the skill to draw my character.

Uh. Would anyone be willing to draw me a portrait? .-. Sorry to bother.

13. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Pangalactic Porcupine

I was actually going to invite you to the conversation really early on, but then I decided you probably wouldn't want to be in it.

14. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

One of us! One of us!
    One of us! *chant continues*

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

There is also another reason but me and Levrix are working that out.

16. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

He just wants people to stop making entire structures out of nanocanvas, which was a problem before.
    I... am guilty of this. I'm considering breaking down my house and rebuilding it, but... I severely lack the creative builder mentality to make anything even somewhat fancy. Even my first 'tent' was just a rectangle with the tent pieces around it.
    Though now I wonder if it might be possible to get like a Base in a Box style item to build a premade house, given a flat piece of land and all the required items. (Plus, say, a new Builder Bot thing?)
    (I horribly suck at creating from scratch, but if you give me a design to work with, I can edit the heck out of it while mostly keeping true to the original concept. If I have a place ingame, I can easily see how it's put together, and modify it.)

17. SKyWee

SKyWee Void-Bound Voyager

happy birthdday :D (i'm new sorry :notworthy:)

Marxon likes this.
  18. GuardianofHarmony

No no like this!

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

alsopmmeifyourinterestedinhelpingme

19. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

I'm just happily going to fool myself into thinking that is ice cream, and push this thread into a new clean page.

Silavor likes this.
  20. SKyWee

SKyWee Void-Bound Voyager

hey guys how to make an avali picture who will look great? :D and if I can join your avali server please ?:oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.