1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

Alright, I can see some people are interested in that server idea, but I might wait until tomorrow to try and put any plan into action. In the meantime, if you've got any suggestions for mods to use on the server or any other concerns/ideas/etc, feel free to send me a message! I'll be more likely to see it in my inbox than the fast-moving thread here. :rofl:

I'll probably bring up what mods have been suggested to me at a soon-but-later date in this thread. =)

One more question, though. How big of a server would be needed? Would something like 25 slots be enough? That's about as much as I can afford.

2. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

I figured people should know that someone else and I talked to the creator of the Ammo Overhaul and he figured out what the problem was and fixed it. So Ammo Overhaul shouldn't be preventing Avali settlements from spawning.

3. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Can anyone tell me if Avali villages discriminate where they spawn, or do they spawn in any biome? I finally found one on a desert planet.

4. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

Holy hand-gernade batman, I left for three hours...JUST THREE HOURS!!!. HOW IN THE DRAGONBALLS DID YOU GUYS MANAGE TO PRODUCE SO MANY PAGE IN THREE FREAKIN HOURS?!?

Edit: I meant to say 5

Marxon likes this.
  5. QuicksilverConspiracy

QuicksilverConspiracy Subatomic Cosmonaut

All sorts of shenanigans about where the settlements are spawning, if villagers are spawning with them, eccentric fan art, and general derails.

6. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

I wetn as far back as page 165, not seeing any crazy fan-art.

7. Teron Gray

Teron Gray Void-Bound Voyager

Quite likely. :D

Thanks... Except the contents of that folder are not my works, it's my commissions/other people arting for me I've gotten now and then. My stuff is in other areas. :rofl:

8. QuicksilverConspiracy

page 169, post 3362. The word "this" is linked to the image.

9. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

Reminds me of District 9.

10. QuicksilverConspiracy

That's been brought up a lot.

11. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

12. DarkusTheFirst

DarkusTheFirst Big Damn Hero

As of the moment, no they do not

13. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Okay so I can find them anywhere, good to know.

14. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

District 9?

15. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

Yes, the movie with the Prawn aliens ending up in South Africa I think, or somewhere near it.

Near the end of the movie, the human character gets infected or gets in one of the special power-suits and it alters his genetic code to slowly turn him into one. The process was neither quick or painless.

16. QuicksilverConspiracy

Near the end? No it isn't, that's a core part of the movie!

Back on topic, I still never got this cleared up.
    How do you pronounce Avali? What does it sound like?
    Have-a-lie?
    Have-a-lee?
    Of-all-lee?
    Of-all-lie?
    Which one?

17. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

It looks like general Japanese letter structure so I pronounce it as it if were a Japanese word.

Avali
    ah-VAH-lee

much like Avalon
    ah-VAH-lon

18. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

I was up for around like, 20 hours that ended in me watching a marathon of movies when I changed channels and saw District 9 on nearing it's end. Namely, the first two Terminator movies, the three Robocop movies (all via DVDs), Conan the Barbarian (1982 version), Aliens, The Running Man, and Total Recall (old version), so at that point my brain could easily process awesome cheesy 80s one-liners and very little else.

19. OmegaMinion

OmegaMinion Phantasmal Quasar

If there were to be an "Official Server" of sorts, it should run Madtulips, the Modular Buildings mod that it comes with, Catalina Industries, and of course, Avali.

20. Raieth

Raieth Ketchup Robot

Okay, I've updated Catalina Ind. it now can dye the avali starter items, and the head items in my mod. It has all new sprites and item name so there should be no conflicts with the defunct Dyeing bucket.

Now I going to actually play the game. Do much copy-pasta hurts after a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.