Avali Nexus - Hateth Edition

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// in all honesty i find you nice to be around. though i feel its a little hard to remain i contact as, at least i, have a hard time coming up with things that are interesting enough to be made into a larger discussion. so it kinda boils down to a sort of, would like to see you contact others with what you think about too.[DOUBLEPOST=1411997754][/DOUBLEPOST]
    are you sure you don't mean a family? or is this the worlds largest pack we are talking about?
    do they have interesting technology?

2. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow 500 already?

what am I even doing with my life

3. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

//say did the forum moderators finally lift the 500 page limit?[DOUBLEPOST=1411998105][/DOUBLEPOST]
    absolutely nothing!

4. Sledra

Sledra Slotherator 2.0

[​IMG]

Pretend it says Avalis.

5. Xenon2462

Xenon2462 Void-Bound Voyager

we are family but the term for avali is pack and yes we have a ton of tec

6. SCN-3_<NULL>

I guess not........anyone contacted Ryuujin yet?

7. gonzogonz

// for avali family =/= pack his partners aren't part of the pack their kids are in. most pack members are only a few years apart. that and packs often includes avali from different families. at least that's what i gathered from the wiki.

8. Intrebute

[​IMG]

Luna likes this.
  9. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I don't think my views of the truly amazing Reksalya can be properly put into words sweetie, but I'll try!

To start, you are a fun person to be around when you're in a good mood, your sense of witty and subtle humor never gets old and always has the maximum impact, like the perfectly timed stand up comic. You can be quite a derp at times but that only adds to the fun. You in a good mood, dang it's infectious! When you're happy you have a habit of making it fun for everyone around you without even trying and that just makes more people want to have fun with you. Even though you say you're shy you really do open up once you get there, makes it all worth while to take all the time in the world to get to properly know you. Everyone loves the life of the party, especially when said individual isn't also the impulsive one doing crazy stunts.

There's also the side of you that isn't so much fun, the depressive side. You at your core seem very alone, lost, broken, and isolated. At times you seem very solemn and torn between sharing your pain or hiding it due to conflicting messages from different parties. It's quite saddening to see you feel down, as I have seen the happiness that can be let out from within and it feels unjust to let it be trapped. I personally strive to make an attempt to free you from the doldrums whenever and however I can, because in the end it's well worth all the trouble.

Reks, you are the kind of person who can hold a community together just by being there on occasion, you have a kind, caring, and innocent heart that only seeks to make those around you happy, and you succeed... very well. I smile every time I encounter you because I know, without a doubt, that with all your ability you will do your best to make your friends feel well cared about and important, you also help those who are troubled think and see clearly in times of need. The help you offer is better than any therapist can ever give because you are their friend first. You are not paid to be a guiding light with money or favors, simply the act of seeing you did something good is payment enough for you, and that says all too much good of your character...

All in all Reks, nobody is more of a person than the next, each has weaknesses that balance out their strengths, a piano savant may be able to compose magnificent works of music, but not tie their own shoes or fend for themselves. The thing is though Reks, you... you are the closest thing I've seen to the perfect storm, the first and still only person I've ever built a truly strong bond, the first person I can think to myself and say, "no matter what happens, I want to be around this person for as long as I can, if not for the rest of my life."

I don't mean to put you on a pedestal Reks I really don't, it's just really hard. You're a gift to those around you, and I for one, love and cherish that gift...

Sleep well dear Reks, hope you get to read this when you wake up.

Zeal Wyman and SCN-3_<NULL> like this.
  10. Xenon2462

yea our pack is like that and by being in large numbers we can over power most bandits without injuries

11. SCN-3_<NULL>

Edit: changed the music to a more fitting one

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  12. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Hello Mr. Sledra, the honorary Vengaboy.

I've been waiting to address this issue....

@RyuujinZERO , hasn't been on steam for over 2 weeks, he's currently in the process of moving so I doubt he'll be able to come and make the 9th thread any time soon...

13. SCN-3_<NULL>

I suggest we have a temporary private conversation/convo at this moment until a new thread can be set up.

14. gonzogonz

you don't need a numbers to overwhelm bandits you just nee-
    really big guns!
    i was going to say cunning, but that works too... i guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1411999299][/DOUBLEPOST]
    what would the consequences be of this thread continuing to around 600 pages?

15. Xenon2462

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/avali-nexus-subsitute.84776/ i made a subsitue until the offical fread is up enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1411999409][/DOUBLEPOST]
    its worked for us to plus we can think as a large hive mind and come to a serlution faster

16. SCN-3_<NULL>

17. Intrebute

The universe suddenly loses all of its electrons.

18. cole4110

cole4110 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This seems rather problematic...
    I dont quite feel like i would appreciate this...

19. gonzogonz

you people even sure you're avali? you all sound weird...
    i have heard of this phenomenon, it was a large pack of different ages and sex but they were all from the same family... this pack collapsed after some mutiny, which i may or may not have been a part of. not the pack, i was just part of a small little one.[DOUBLEPOST=1411999708][/DOUBLEPOST]
    // are we sure on this? and will it be Ryuujin or us that get scolded?,

20. SCN-3_<NULL>

//all of us, we should pull the handbrake NOW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.