Avali Nexus 20: Almost an Adult

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Avali Nexus, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avali Nexus

Avali Nexus Group Account

Welcome, newcomers and regulars, to the Avali Nexus!
    Where fans of the Avali gather to talk and socialize with each other.
    Disclaimer: 99% of RP that happens here is non-canon to Avali lore

Discussion Thread - Ask about the Avali lore, report bugs, or just talk about the mod itself!
    Official Avali Wiki - Learn about the Avali lifestyle, their technology and more!
    IRC Chat!
    Server: irc.rizon.net

Channel: #AvaliNexus

[​IMG]

The Avali Race Mod is made by RyuujinZERO, and is currently the highest-rated mod for Starbound (Which honestly it probably doesn't deserve at this stage). To sum it up, it adds a race of ammonia-based, feathery, sapient space raptor nomads to the game, complete with unique furniture, weapons and clothing.

The Avali community started as a lowly, calm place to discuss the mod. However, as the Avali got bigger and bigger, so did the community, until it transcended into an uncontrollable mass of RP and shenanigans (99% the time NOT canon) that is as stable as a nuclear power plant without cooling.

And so the inevitable happened. The 500 page page limit was reached in mere weeks, and the discussion thread was locked just before it could reach page 700.

The discussion thread split into two after the lock - a second discussion thread, and a brand new clan thread. The new discussion thread is the first one except the uncontrollable mass filtered out, and the clan threads are that uncontrollable mass. We're preeetty active. The average lifespan of a clan thread is 2 weeks.

As the 13rd 14st 15nd 16th 17th 18th 19th thread faced its assured doom, it was high time for a clan account to be made. And here we are.

We killed threads upon threads, went through legendary adventures, faced down Iblis himself, and finally...

...we've reached clan thread number 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

SANIC CAN'T EVEN FAST THIS US.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  2. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

woo!

EDIT:

oh my god I made it to the first first first siififs itifsiti s sair sa disai dsa fsaid asdjsafihosaihsafjkhasjd asiodh sajkd hsjdh asj skdhiasd kad as sdsad asd asda das das df sdetsef sesstdsu wou eoiwa ope uwaop ieaiu 8u 3 uaoud98asua8U U*(@U*( AUR*u 8ua89uaso8uEOWIAU UW*R(s u89v3q

3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

god damn intre
    ~ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EHKS~
    So. This has gotten to be a really big issue recently. And I hate to be "that guy" and say it...
    But guys, please, please, if you feel awful, if you feel depressed, don't drag the entire thread down with you. If you feel upset, then take a break from the computer. If you haven't yet, get professional help. If you feel like all you can do is make sad posts about crying in the corner, or being alone, just...don't. It brings down everyone else's mood, and doesn't do anything to help you, yourself, or anyone else.
    I'm not saying "if you feel sad don't post", I'm saying "if you feel depressed and all you're doing is posting depressing posts stop doing it please". Everyone has bad days, yeah. Everyone needs a bit of cheering up. But consistent, constant, depressing posts do nothing to help you, do nothing to help the thread, and in fact just make everyone else sad or annoyed.
    ~END EHKS ANNOUNCEMENT~

4. Saberuneko

Saberuneko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

~CHIRP! kekekek

5. Reginleif

Reginleif Guest

Hai new thread.....

6. Junkoro

Junkoro Void-Bound Voyager

New record!

7. penguinoverlord

penguinoverlord Subatomic Cosmonaut