1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali Extra Ship 1.1

Avali Extra Ship

1. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I can re-upload the mod into my dropbox account and post the link here if ArRockANstate doesn't mind me doing so.

JohnLemon likes this.
  2. stalviet

stalviet Void-Bound Voyager

please do download is broken

3. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

yeah the link borked.......badly.

4. Molenar

Molenar Orbital Explorer

new download site please

5. Dark_Technician

Dark_Technician Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Still planning on doing that?

6. JohnLemon

JohnLemon Void-Bound Voyager

please do

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Aerogel fins/ heatsinks make almost no sense, you want something that conducts heat there, and aerogel is extremely effective at INSULATING heat.

Otherwise the general design is nice

8. traediras

traediras Void-Bound Voyager

Also having issues downloading this mod from MEGA, anyone able to mirror the .zip on another site?

9. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I'm trying my best to reacquire the mod, but sadly I lost the file during a major clean up on my drive.
    Stupid me didn't save it to dropbox.

10. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

traediras likes this.
  11. Dark_Technician

Dark_Technician Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you!

12. ArRockANsate

ArRockANsate Scruffy Nerf-Herder

13. Molenar

Molenar Orbital Explorer

Yay new link is working good. Thanks dude

14. ArRockANsate

15. ArRockANsate

16. ArRockANsate

17. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Hey, I've been informed that it's safe to change the default ship so long as we keep the previous ship files. I was wondering if I might get your permission to make this ship the new default for the Avali race.

18. RainbowShy

RainbowShy Pangalactic Porcupine

Actually I use it instead of one of my racial ships, it's a great little design.

19. amokay

amokay Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Long story short I got back to Starbound after a long long time so after getting familiar with how mods and game files work now I tried to set this ship as the default novakid ship in the latest stable version by renaming the mod files to novakidt.... and replacing the ship folder in the packed.pak. The result was a majestic error message related to the shipworld. So my question is how do you run it as vanilla ship replacer

One hour later I return with news of glorious success. I had to edit the config and structure files and now the game starts with the avali ship, the pet spawned outside the ship but its 3 am and I'm tired so I'll try to fix this tomorrow.

The only way I could get the pet inside the ship is by turning the
    unbreakable flag off for the tech station and moving it so that the pet can spawn inside the ship. I found no way to edit the spawn point itself, it seems to be a fixed distance right of the tech station.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  20. bluedragon290

bluedragon290 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I'm having some trouble with this. The mod is installed just as the README tells me to, and it wouldn't work with an already made character. When I tried making a new Avali and trying again, the same error occurred.
    "You were disconnected from the server for the following reason: Client ship world has errored"
    I'm in single player mind you, and I'm uncertain why it does this. Any suggestions?