1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali Extra Ship 1.1

Avali Extra Ship

1. ArRockANsate

ArRockANsate Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. leinglo

leinglo Phantasmal Quasar

Got it installed but I'm starting out in the old vanilla Avali ship instead of the new one. Is that deliberate or is something wrong?

(edit) Ah, wait, scratch that. Read the readme, didn't know I needed to paste it straight into the Avali mod's ship folder instead of just the mod folder as usual. It's working now, and awesome.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  3. betailas

betailas Subatomic Cosmonaut

Any screenshots?

4. ArRockANsate

OH!! yaya, I forgot them, so sorry.

betailas likes this.
  5. Mayoko

Mayoko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Couple questions: 1. how do I get this for any race, 2. is it compatible with multiplayer??? 3. if so ♫ I love you won't you tell me your name ♫ :poke::confirm::confirm::confirm::confirm: :geek:

6. ArRockANsate

A1: If you want, there are some things you need to do.
    1) First, unpack this "packed.pak" locate the folder "[]:\xxxxx\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\assets". If you make it right, you'll get a folder that has many folder inside like :"ai, animations, behaciors, biomes......etc."
    2) Find the race ship that you want to change at the folder "ships", change all the file name of my ship to the race ship's.(EX: aviant0 → apext0, aviant0blocks → apext0blocks......etc.
    3) When all done, pack those folders back with this file name "packed,pak". Make a copy for original "packed,pak", then cover it with new "packed.pak".
    Another way: Take a ship mod that made for those race, find "ships" folder in the mod, and change the name like 2) above.

A2: I just change the ship style for "Avali Race Mod", I didn't do anything for multiplayer, so sorry that I can't answer it. Actually I don't know about how multiplayer in Starbound works.

A3: Just like my name here: ARROCKANSATE, nice to meet you!

7. Mayoko

Mayoko Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'll test to find out what happens with it on multiplayer.

8. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I want this so much... but download just takes me to a blank page...

9. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Have a web link scanner? It may be blocking it. For me, it prompts me to download an exe, presumable a downloader program for the site, but Im not that dumb. Safe or not, its extremely bad form to use a host that requires a third party service.

Mediafire, dropbox, or even this site are much better options. The host the OP is using is just complete crap.

10. Zetlin97

I just tried it on safari, before on firefox, now it worked. But seroiusly, this host has a huge button on download to buy their crap, gives you ads for their crap during download, and isnt accessible on a lot of non- NZ servers (yes i looked it up). OP, great mod, but use Drive or some other shit.

11. lazarus78

Once you adblock, you never go back. I never realized how intrusive ads were getting till I got rid of them.

12. Zetlin97

well theres no firefox adblock, and my safari has some kind of security bug so i dont use it often

13. lazarus78

There most asuredly is an adblock for firefox. That is the birthplace of the adblock add-on.

But anyhoo, this is getting off topic.

14. meiher

meiher Lucky Number 13

For me it still has the old ship.. i readed the README and did the STEP1, STEP2-A, STEP2-B (1) I went to ship and emptyed every item i coulded and teleported to earth, (2) i located the .shipworld file and deleted it, (3) Launched starbound. And still the old Huge ship with no acess to other rooms. What do i do wrong?

15. leinglo

leinglo Phantasmal Quasar

You might have made the same mistake I did when I first used it. This isn't a standalone mod you can just put in the mods folder like the Logistics Frigate. Nothing will happen if you've done that. You have to manually replace the Avali ship folder in the main mod with this one. It should work after that.

Would still recommend starting a new character, though. With an existing character it may not let you repair the ship.

16. meiher

meiher Lucky Number 13

I readed from the beginning that this isnt an standalone mod. I replaced this with the AVALI-1.7.2 Verion's Ships Folder like it was sayed on the README. I also tryed to just delete the old Avali Folder. When that didnt work, i extracted eveything back how it was first and tryed just overwrite the files with each other. And now finally i got angry and i re-installed Avali-1.7.2 again, installed this "mod" over it, moved the items from ship and deleted the .shipworld files again. But no luck from my side.. still the old version of the Avali Ship there.

17. Nerezza

Nerezza Void-Bound Voyager

Mega download appears broken.

18. Medic12

Medic12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nerezza's not alone with this... Whenever I attempt to download the file, MEGA says "Temporary Error, retrying", but this problem doesn't seem to be temporary.
    EDIT: Apparently it suddenly started working... not sure if fixed or what, but I just got the file
    EDIT: ...and it doesn't open...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  19. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Yea I'm getting a "Temporary Error, retrying" error in Mega, so I can't even get this.

-=EDT=-
    Ok this is rather odd, I tried now and the download worked.
    Not really sure what was going on with it.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  20. jjkit

jjkit Space Spelunker

i want to get the mod for my Avali but the file wont even download only gives me an error of some sort
    every time ive tried to get the file for it it will only give me an error

if any one is able to send me a link to download this mod from a more reliable source i would appreciate it

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015