1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

REQUEST Avali and Floran picture request! c:

Discussion in 'Art' started by Gilligan Lanley, Jul 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

Hel likes this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

I would love to do it, but I don't think I'll be able to make it through :nurusad:
    Plus I don't think a simple uncolored sketch would be enough ...
    --- Post updated ---
    By the by, don't you mind if I try drawing it later on? There's for sure a lot of people able to do better than me, but I still want to give it a try :3

Waffle-Chan and Gilligan Lanley like this.
  3. UnexplainedKiller

UnexplainedKiller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Which character goes in which pose? Or should it not matter?
    I'd love to give this a go!

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  4. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

Sorry about the slow reply! I didn't get a notification that you commented; it was happenstance that I came across this thread again while looking for my old art thread. Mira would be the one holding Nezun; as Avali are tiny. ^>^

5. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

nezmira².png

I am so, so sorry for taking so long. I know it's been almost a year since I daid I'd like to give it a try, and months since I directly told you I'd really do it.

I started working on it more than two months ago and stopped for some unknown reason. Not a word, no nothing. I just gave up.

Until a few days ago, when I realized how dickish it was from me to give up on that like I did.

So I opened the file, cleaned the dust off it, and reworked it from the ground. I spent the entire week on it, and I really, really hope you'll like the result.

Once again, I'm sorry for taking this long. I... genuinely am.

LOL BALL and Gilligan Lanley like this.