REQUEST Autogate update please

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Super115, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Super115

Super115 Space Spelunker

I loved autogate and haven't played in awhile, unfortunately while playing I started getting crazy lag and on my Smapi dash it was the same exact error/bug found on nexus mods https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/820?tab=description
    So I was wondering if anyone could update it or point me to an updated file/temp fix.
    Aside from that,
    Thanks for reading my request! :D

• mralbobo

mralbobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Super115 likes this.
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The current version of AutoGate *is* the updated one, if you are experiencing issues then reinstall to ensure you are truly using the latest, and if still experiencing issues create a bug report to the author.

Super115 likes this.
      • Super115

Super115 Space Spelunker

• Super115

Super115 Space Spelunker

Thank you! Ill try this as well!

• Teban100

Teban100 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm the original Author. I've made the mod open source, and PathosChild has put the link up.

For all you coders out there, all I remember is that every time you enter a room, it goes through every tile and checks if the tile is a gate, adds that to a local array, and uses that adjacency check every time the player moves to open/close gates.

It's grossly inefficient, so there's likely a better solution.

• princessiphi

princessiphi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dearest Original Author, do you have an older version of autogate available for download? I'm still on 1.2 (gonna stay that way until 1.3 is out of beta) and would love to use your mod.