1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ATM 1.4

Its the future there HAS to be an ATM SOMEWHERE!!

1. Chofranc

Chofranc Pangalactic Porcupine

What does this mod? The description of the main page isn't all clear, you should tweak that.

If do what i think that it do then it would be very cool.

It's let you store pixels and save them for later without losing them?
    The amount that you store is saved in a specific ATM or is global? Ex: I store 1000 pixels in ATM A in the planet A, if i go to an ATM B in another planet i will see the 1000 pixels that i stored?

Or just turn your pixels in a item in your inventory that you can store in anywhere like the Pixel Compressor but with a higher limit than this one?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

Its a more realistic version of compressor and voxel with higher stacks will also take voxels aswell

It was before the lossless was added to the compressor but would still like to further it someday into some sort of bank or something thru .lua <--- thats why i added number buttons to the interface

Im just not there yet in my knowledge

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Roskii Heiral likes this.
  3. Apocalypse Jack

Apocalypse Jack Void-Bound Voyager

Personally... I just like the idea of having ATMs in my colonies.

I've already started building a bank using the safe from Pixel Goods Store... now it'll actually have a functional ATM to boot! Now if only there were some way to make it give out loans... or gain interest...

4. Chofranc

Chofranc Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, if you are referring to that the NPC interact with the ATM i think that it can be done since you can add npc behaviors to objects, it could use the behavior when they play in arcade machines.

The arcade use this:

Code:
     "scripts" : [ "/scripts/npcToyObject.lua"],
      "npcToy" : {
        "influence" : [
          "videogame",
          "videogame",
          "videogameComplete"
        ],
        "defaultReactions" : {
          "videogame" : [
            [1.0, "typing"]
          ],
          "videogameComplete" : [
            [1.0, "smile"],
            [1.0, "annoyed"],
            [1.0, "punch"]
          ]
        },
        "preciseStandPositionLeft" : [-0.5, 0.0],
        "preciseStandPositionRight" : [2.0, 0.0],
        "maxNpcs" : 1

5. Imblazed247

well ill have to add that interact to the atm that would be cool thanks for the thought...

and yea for the interest and the loans maybe when i get better at .lua lol

6. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Will there be a Steam Workshop release or it'll be exclusive here?

7. Imblazed247

im still indecisive on the steam workshop

i understand people want it for convenience but to trouble shoot seems like will be a headache

so trying to weigh the pros and cons

8. Apocalypse Jack

You could offer it up on the workshop "As Is", with a link back to this page if they want any troubleshooting support or help... then it's just a matter of keeping the workshop up-to-date with the latest version of the mod from here. Everything else is on the end-user. I mean, hell... I don't see too many of the typical steam-users going through all the hassle to figure out why the mod wasn't originally working in the first place. So odds are that most people using it on workshop will only post some complaint about it not working which you'll almost certainly be getting in this thread if the mod breaks anyway.

9. Imblazed247

Thats a good point...still gotta figure out the whole thing

Ii might could do it maybe but i dunno

10. Imblazed247

11. Apocalypse Jack

Just popping in here to say that "I'm Apocalypse Jack, and this is my favorite mod on Stellar Citadel 13".

Seriously, people. Get ATMs and put them in your places! This is the future... and the future is "My money doesn't just magically poof away when I die because that's stupid, but I also don't store it in blocks and build my house out of it because that's stupider!"

Imblazed247 likes this.
  12. Imblazed247

EXACTLY!! Future Feature too next update will remove the use of an inventory slot as soon as i am able to make the inventory work but i am thinking its a bug with devs need to look at tho

13. mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

I like the Idea but personally I think you really only need one type of card essentially a Prepaid Credit card. Prepaid credit cards are generated at the ATM and can be Transferred / Stored / Lost. If the game allows it I would think it would be more efficient to use the pin pad interface or a separate text input to manually set the amount of pixels to add / remove from the card thus eliminating the need for so many different cards. The ATM as it is now is a great device for storing pixels by generating prepaid credit cards but doesn't yet have the full features that would make it the Go To Banking Mod. I would suggest adding a Debit account. This account is created the first time a player uses or places the ATM a debit account is generated based on the unique ID of the player (lets just say bio-metric access) This account is essentially the players private account allowing them do deposit and withdraw pixels directly from the ATM without storing them within a physical item

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  14. RedCore22

RedCore22 Void-Bound Voyager

Can there be one for the Ancient Essence?

15. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 updated ATM with a new update entry:

GIFT CARDS!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. JustMawile

JustMawile Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sorry to say that i believe this mod breaks the new 1.4 updatex-x
    The quest to start the bounty hunter stuff is missing when i have it installed!
    Think this can be fixed? I dont want to give up my gift cards!