1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

At least one of the artists is a perv.....

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by WarmGoodRob, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Eralia

Eralia Phantasmal Quasar

thats clearly not a butt though, look at the legs themselves. thats just a seam in the dress.

Inferus[RF] likes this.
  2. WarmGoodRob

WarmGoodRob Astral Cartographer

Not her dress, but underneath her dress. It's just, like, the side of the bottom of her butt apparently, but still.

3. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nah, I believe it's called zettai ryouiki in popular internet lingo.

4. WarmGoodRob

WarmGoodRob Astral Cartographer

I regret clicking that.

5. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

6. noobsqoou

noobsqoou Big Damn Hero

Didn't we just have a thread regarding the number of pixels on a Hylotl's butt in the jumping animation?

7. Lintton

Lintton Guest

I thought that was more a glitch with the outfit not matching on the sprite?

8. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*Le gaspy gasp from gasptown*

D.M.G., Inferus[RF] and WarmGoodRob like this.
  9. Marinebeast

Marinebeast Existential Complex

I like how we're all shouting about this, but I'm still hung up on they put boobs on bird people and fish people aaggghhh.
    (Thank you, mods, for being able to fix this.)

Floran don't really seem like a species to not really care about what other races think are "scandalous".

Even then, it's just the side of her thighs/butt, it's not awful scandalous at all by common standards.
    Like, yeah, that happens with skirts and stuff.

10. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Even tho i dont seem to see any trace of it, i dont understand how showing that she has a butt is a problem, like, do we need to never draw any body parts that could shock sensible people ? You really wanna see rayman versions of characters for now on ?

TheChriss and Boshed like this.
  11. Thrifty K

Thrifty K Aquatic Astronaut

Fam, is this some mad joshing, or are you serious about this picture being perverted?

Boshed likes this.
  12. Gasboy

Gasboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have the feeling that if the Floran knew of how scandalized the OP is about one Floran showing off a hint of a behind, they'd wear skimpier clothes just to see peoples' heads explode.

433luke, D.M.G. and Thrifty K like this.
  13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

You seem to have done quite a lot of intense staring at that image, OP. This isn't something the average viewer would notice

TheChriss likes this.