1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Assorted Crafting Things 1.3.1

Lots of things!

1. Campaigner

Campaigner Giant Laser Beams

Campaigner updated Assorted Crafting Things with a new update entry:

Fixed a bug

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. riganz

riganz Void-Bound Voyager

hello, i found a bug in your mod, this little enemy(in the atach pic) causes a port back to the ship when you kill it

Attached Files:

3. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, i have the same problem too. Whether i kill a Nutmidgeling, The game will boot me back to my ship. Not to Desktop (eg. crashing). I think it has to do with loot drop.

4. riganz

riganz Void-Bound Voyager

actually i found the problem, download from the mirror on Mega, if you notice the file on this site say its the 2.6 but when you extract it, it says its the 2.5 and that one its buggy, in the mirror link it is the 2.6 and that one seems to be bug-less give it a try

5. Campaigner

Odd, the one I uploaded had the fix for Nutmidge and the -lings. They were the first ones I found the issue with when the forums went down. I'll have a new upload up after this post, v.2.6.1. I just re-tested all the problem monster from before forums went down, and they work fine. Hope this fixes it.

Remember to delete older versions before playing.

6. Campaigner

Fixed download link...again

7. Fortis

Fortis Pangalactic Porcupine

Aww, here I was hoping I could get a lamia tail vanity item, and slither about the galaxy as a lamia myself. Ah well, still lots of nice vanity items.

8. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Code:
    [16:20:16.800] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Folder <../giraffe_storage/mods\Assorted Crafting Things v.2.6.1\.>.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not remove element after end of array
    [16:20:16.999] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Folder <../giraffe_storage/mods\Assorted Crafting Things v.2.6.1\.>.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not remove element after end of array
    [16:20:17.018] Error: Could not apply patch from backend: Folder <../giraffe_storage/mods\Assorted Crafting Things v.2.6.1\.>.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not remove element after end of array

9. Campaigner

Yeah, I'm not sure what causes that, but it's only something that's in the log and not messing with the game. Did you encounter an error/crash in the game, or just look at the log?

10. Campaigner

Late happy new year to everyone!

I'm itching to release the next version of the mod, but I'm waiting for the next Stable branch (however long that will take!). In the meantime, for those who look forward to new things, here's a little taste of what I've got in progress.

[​IMG]

Enjoy my bad cropping skills. Next stable can't come soon enough, as I can't stop adding new things. This is just a tiny taste of what I've got in store.

whitejpg, Lindazana and Pohany like this.
  11. Campaigner

"It's About Time!" Update

12. JokerOfTorment

JokerOfTorment Void-Bound Voyager

I think the 1.0 update still has the warp to ship issue for me it happens randomly in a ocean planet I can be there for a random amount of time then it sends me back to the ship so something might need looking at to fix it.

13. Hellzsaint

Hellzsaint Big Damn Hero

I see that my question up there is already answered but I'm having a hard time just finding the Mystic Spinning Wheel.

I open every vanilla crafting station to see if I need it there, then I press C to see if I can craft it there.

I can't seem to find it anywhere sadly.

14. Campaigner

@JokerOfTorment
    Sorry I didn't reply yet, but I checked ocean planets myself and did not receive the same issue. Mind experiencing it one more time, and posting your Starbound.log file?
    @Hellzsaint
    I've changed how you get the stuff. Instead of a crafting station with absurd amounts of clutter, you now craft a teleporter that takes you to a central hub with everything spread out to appropriate vendors. You only need the initial crafting station to see the pattern.

15. Hellzsaint

Hellzsaint Big Damn Hero

Initial crafting station? The inventors table?

I'm still not finding it

16. DARKSKYLIGHT

DARKSKYLIGHT Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, I have the same problem, that Vegetable Lamb and Hellzsaint :cry:
    --- Post updated ---
    Well, in Admin mode i finally was able to make teleport :confirm:
    Tnx, your mod is awsome!

17. otterlyawesome

otterlyawesome Intergalactic Tourist

What was it that you spawned to get the teleporter? I spawned a teleport and it didn't have a teleport to anywhere besides the ark.

-- I found it, for anyone wondering, it's called "Bazaar Teleporter".

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  18. Reflux

Reflux Scruffy Nerf-Herder

One of my all time favorite mods. especially when I found out you added Phantasy Star mags in the mix of it too.

One question though, have you thought about adding music from the Phantasy Star franchise in the ACT Music Catalog? Cause that would be awesome. Especially the Phantasy Star Universe My Room tune so I can use that in my ship.

19. Ragk_JC

Ragk_JC Void-Bound Voyager

Hi I install the mod, but I cant see any of the object, where I have to craft them or where I can fin them. Thanks for any help.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  20. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Haven't tested the mod extensivly in game yet, but I did nottice a little hiccup with it in the log files while investigating other issues.

[20:41:40.031] [Info] Root: Loaded ObjectDatabase in 1.09608 seconds
    [20:41:40.160] [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName bombblockexplosion. configfile /projectiles/explosions/satbombblockexplosion/satbombblockexplosion.projectile
    [20:41:40.161] [Info] Root: Loaded ProjectileDatabase in 0.883935 seconds
    [20:41:40.163] [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\Assorted Crafting Things Release 1.0. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not remove element after end of array
    [20:41:40.292] [Error] Could not apply patch from source: ..\mods\Assorted Crafting Things Release 1.0. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not remove element after end of array
    [20:41:40.363] [Info] Root: Loaded NpcDatabase in 0.201738 seconds

No other mention or problem though, and the game seems to be running fine despite the error, but it might be important for things on your end. It -seems- to be an issue applying a patch to a NPC, but I could be very wrong.