1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Assorted Crafting Things 1.3.1

Lots of things!

1. Rukrio

Rukrio Pangalactic Porcupine

Code:
    [22:06:28.050] Error: Exception caught loading asset: /ai/ai.config, (AssetException) Could not read variant asset /ai/ai.config
      StarException::StarException(string, exception)
      AssetException::AssetException(string, exception)
      _Function_handler<shared_ptr<Assets::AssetData> (), Assets::loadVariant(String)::{lambda()#1}>::(_Any_data)
      Assets::processAssetData(function<shared_ptr<Assets::AssetData> ()>)
      Assets::loadVariant(String)
      Assets::loadAsset(Assets::AssetId)
      Assets::doLoad(Assets::AssetId)
      Assets::getAsset(Assets::AssetId)
      Assets::variant(String)
      AiDatabase::AiDatabase()
      Root::aiDatabase()
      _Function_handler<void (), SwallowReturn<_Bind<_Mem_fn<shared_ptr<AiDatabase> (Root::*)()> (Root*)> > >::(_Any_data)
      _Function_handler<void (), WorkerPool::addWork(function<void ()>)::{lambda()#1}>::(_Any_data)
      WorkerPool::WorkerThread::run()
      ThreadImpl::runThread(void*)
      BaseThreadInitThunk
      RtlCreateUserProcess
      RtlCreateProcessParameters

Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /ai/ai.config
      StarException::StarException(string, exception)
      Assets::readVariant(String)
      _Function_handler<shared_ptr<Assets::AssetData> (), Assets::loadVariant(String)::{lambda()#1}>::(_Any_data)
      _Function_handler<void (), SwallowReturn<_Bind<_Mem_fn<shared_ptr<AiDatabase> (Root::*)()> (Root*)> > >::(_Any_data)
      _Function_handler<void (), WorkerPool::addWork(function<void ()>)::{lambda()#1}>::(_Any_data)
      BaseThreadInitThunk
      RtlCreateUserProcess

Caused by: (VariantPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. Could not apply operation to base. Attempted to remove value at 0, which is past the end of the list
      VariantPatchException::VariantPatchException(string)
      variantPatch(Variant, Variant)
      Assets::readVariant(String)
      BaseThreadInitThunk
      RtlCreateUserProcess

[22:06:36.602] Info: Done loading DungeonDefinitions
    [22:06:41.951] Error: Could not load /monsters/spawners/perfectlygenericpet/campworks_pgpetspawner.png:default asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such frame default in frames spec /monsters/spawners/perfectlygenericpet/campworks_pgpetspawner.frames

[22:07:03.182] Info: Done loading ItemDatabase
    [22:07:03.273] Error: Exception raised during Root finishLoad: (AssetException) Error loading asset /ai/ai.config
      AssetException::AssetException(string)
      BaseThreadInitThunk
      RtlCreateUserProcess

[22:07:03.286] Info: Renderer destroyed
    [22:07:03.388] Info: Shutting down Star::Root
    [22:07:05.471] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (AssetException) Error loading asset /ai/ai.config
      ClientApplication::postSplashInitialization()
      ClientApplication::update()
      StarApplicationBase::run()
      _SDL_main
      _console_main
    seems this mod and Mysterious Stars 1.3 are arguing. not sure if it's your mod though as it works perfectly fine with Mysterious Stars 1.2

2. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

I get a small non crashing error when loading this mod

Error: Could not load /monsters/spawners/perfectlygenericpet/campworks_pgpetspawner.png:default asset, using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such frame default in frames spec /monsters/spawners/perfectlygenericpet/campworks_pgpetspawner.frames

I fixed it by changing

"image" : "campworks_pgpetspawner.png:<color>",

to

"image" : "campworks_pgpetspawner.png:<color>.<frames>",

Love your mod(especially the plants) and I hope this helps

3. Rukrio

yeah, that same one pops up in the log i posted. welp. looks like a proper endgame is going to have to wait as this does confirm the innocence of this mod pertaining to my crashes when i use it with mysterious stars 1.3...

4. KateisLost

I use this mod and the newest (1.3) update of MysteriousStars and I have no issues with them working together. What other mods are you using?

5. Rukrio

well, lesse... starbound quest skip, Kazdra and Kemono race mods, XS mechs all come to mind as possible sources of meddling kids, as all 4 have something to do with AI in some form. maybe stacked suit upgrades but i doubt it as it only modifies the nanosuit techs.

for the sake of completeness and just in case other mods i have are the culprit...
    -a personal mod that edits the sprites of the kazdra and avians.
    -monado arts
    -marauder gear (updated to UG)
    -more saplings and sapling blender
    -mighty music, i especially doubt this one could be the source of my crashes.
    -small extended race selection
    -chuckletidus, but that one i know for sure isn't it.
    -Foxx's Farmables
    -'stupidly broken back item', with some personal variants that use vanilla buffs alongside the original one's buffs.
    -Bigger Stomach
    -Copygun
    -emperor's new clothes.
    -extended songbook.
    -a mod that merely adds .abc files, Jammin Tracks
    -UG 'Hobo' true type font optimization.
    -asset missing sound muting thingy. all it does is replace the assetmissing sound file.
    -Animal Armor (updated to UG)

6. KateisLost

I also use the Kazdra and Kemono race mods, as well as the stacked suit upgrades so I don't think those are the issue. Haven't tried to the XS mechs or the quest skip, so it might be one of those if they change the AI in someway like you said.

7. Rukrio

turns out it's not your mod at all, but rather the quest skip mod

8. Campaigner

Campaigner Giant Laser Beams

Campaigner updated Assorted Crafting Things with a new update entry:

Untitled Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Campaigner

Big Small update!

10. wataritsuki

wataritsuki Big Damn Hero

I found something weird that I'm considering it a bug... when I use your seed generating machine creating a bio sample seed. the bio plant can keep giving me unlimited supply of bio samples.

11. Campaigner

Yeah, I don't know why it does that. It does it for all the custom plants. I'm working out how to fix it, but if you want to remove the plant, you need to destroy the ground below it. I'll try to have it fixed in the next update.

12. wataritsuki

wataritsuki Big Damn Hero

Alright : ) thanks for this fantastic mod BTW.

13. Campaigner

April Update 2015

14. KateisLost

Love all the pets and their spawners! The more pets the better!!:raccoon::koala::redpanda: Would you maybe by chance be willing to make a requested pet or two?

Keep up the great work:up:

15. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

I'm curious about this mod, but firefox keeps saying there may be malicious data, while my antivirus says there is not. What gives?

16. Campaigner

Not quite sure why you're getting that. Firefox is my choice of browser too, but I've not met with this kind of error. It might just be a case of Firefox being stupid, which isn't rare. If your antivirus doesn't pick anything up, then it's fine. I guarantee that I did not include any form of malicious data for two reasons; I always scan my files with various anti-virus and anti-malware tools, and I also don't even know how to make malicious data.

17. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Mean as it may sound, is there any way to remove the bunnysuit vendor from the outpost? The rest of this mod is glorious, but having that vendor station just right outside, with her top slipping every 3-4 seconds, really sort of feels silly, especially since all the clothing can be crafted. I know I can do it by editing the folder, but I'm unsure if it's done by deleting the outpost dungeon entry in the pack, or the shop object.

18. Campaigner

If you want to remove it, you delete the "Dungeons" folder entirely, "Interface" folder entirely, and the "Objects/Furniture/Bunnysuit Vendor" folder.

I don't take any offense or feel sad about it. Not everything in the mod caters to everyone's interests, after all. I may change it to an optional part of future updates, since I do see what you mean on the monotony. Its main purpose was to just be another way to get the costume without crafting though, since at the time fabric was annoying to gather. Not so much the case anymore with the way starter planets literally vomit the plant fibers onto players now.

Lindazana likes this.
  19. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Many thanks! As said earlier, the rest of this mod is amazing, and the bunny suits are a nice touch of their own. Been building (and rebuilding) a pack for some friends once classes end for summer, and this is definitely one of those mods that without, the game feels severely lacking.

20. ScrodgulousGimbleStorp

ScrodgulousGimbleStorp Void-Bound Voyager

Only one problem.. The way you download it is now impossible to reach, think you could find a new place to store it?