1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Assorted Crafting Things 1.3.1

Lots of things!

1. Campaigner

Campaigner Giant Laser Beams

Campaigner submitted a new mod:

Assorted Crafting Things - Many things that didn't warrant their own mod alone

Read more about this mod...

2. Campaigner

3. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

Cool!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Campaigner

5. guts131

guts131 Void-Bound Voyager

First off sound awesome.. only the weapons seem a lil op could I manually remove them and the rest still work properly or would it mess up like the recipes or something?

6. jimmyjack

jimmyjack Phantasmal Quasar

Whats up with the bonfire when placed making a horrendous beeping sound?

7. Campaigner

Guts:
    I plan to make the weapons craftable with a different crafting station later on, but I'm thinking of how to make it not obnoxious. I do dislike how the guns are in the way by being scattered around for whatever reason instead of in the order they are in the config file. That or I'll just have a mirror without the guns. Will be a bit later though, I'm almost done adding a ton of new things.

jimmyjack:
    I don't know. I usually play with sound off, so I didn't hear that until now. It has the EXACT same properties as a campfire, so I don't know why it does that. It is fixed in the next release though. Thanks for pointing it out.

8. jimmyjack

Thanks homey my kid is a big darksouls fan and when I showed him this mod and the bonfire he tripped. Glad its fixed.

9. Campaigner

It's not fixed in the sense that the sound works right, unfortunately. I would've released the fix already, but I can't get the sound to work right. It's ONLY with the bonfire too; no matter how I change the sound effect or file, that ringing sound keeps happening.

I do apologize to your kid for making such a failure of an homage. I'd be upset if something I liked didn't work or look the way it was meant to.

10. jimmyjack

Naw man your alright he knows what goes into modding hes only 10 and codes in html and css ...well he gets a hint so he understands were in no hurry man. Great Mod BTW!

11. Campaigner

Campaigner updated Assorted Crafting Things with a new update entry:

First update of 2015

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. ShackledTime

ShackledTime Phantasmal Quasar

Question; in the mystic spinning wheel, the frozen caveman requires unidentified fossils to craft, where do I find those? I'm looked around forums, but nothing comes up for locations.

13. Campaigner

They're currently unavailable. I added that in anticipation for when they finally add the fossils they promised as a stretch goal, and everything is ready in the game files for there to be fossils. I just got ahead of myself with it.

You'll have to add them in through console commands or with a mod right now. /spawnitem fossilore is what you can use for that.

14. ShackledTime

Thanks, just making sure so I don't spend hours looking for an ore that's not in the game yet.

15. Campaigner

Sorry for not having clarified that in the mod's description. I updated the description to make note of this. Thanks for reminding me about it.

16. ShackledTime

I kinda went through the mods files to see what all was where and I saw caveman sheriff, and then saw the human description and went "Damn it Skooks!"

17. Campaigner

Stable Update! Over 100 items added!

18. Campaigner

A few additions to the family

19. Campaigner

The weapons are crafted in the Mystic Spinning Wheel. Click the sword icon when you open the crafting window to filter directly to the weapons.

tetkris likes this.
  20. Campaigner