1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Community Ask A Moderator!

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Izzabelle, Apr 25, 2016.

1. absimiliard_the_elder

absimiliard_the_elder Subatomic Cosmonaut

No fix yet. I tried editing in a new image (using the image button) but I still get the broken-image display when I preview it. (and the old four image links are still borked as well)

I'll check again later. (and get out of your hair during updates)

2. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Thanks, I'd really like to narrow it down. I just tested and was successful.

Maybe try again after logging out/back in?

3. absimiliard_the_elder

absimiliard_the_elder Subatomic Cosmonaut

Okay, logged out, logged back in. Tried to open the thread, didn't see a change. Hit Ctl-refresh -- in Chrome the force-reload for a page -- still no change. Tried replying to the post, and putting an image link to imgur into the reply via the image button -- and that came up as broken as well.

So, I'm confused -- is it that you CAN see the images in the thread correctly and I'm just not seeing them? Or do you see a broken link icon as well?

(I've looked again at the raw bb-code, and it really looks right to me -- I'd swear this would work on other forums -- maybe I'm missing something obvious?)

[edit: Should I try reposting the entire thread again? I'm pretty sure that would require y'all to delete the original thread though since IIRC a poster can only delete replies, not threads.]

4. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Let's move this discussion to a new thread, I don't want to derail this one with website support. I've got one started here - thanks!

5. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

In your opinion? Is a total stat of 6 any good?
    I have 1 hp and I used splash and obliterated the elite four of sinnoh...

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Sorry, I don't play Digimon.

7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Are you in favor of #FreeTogo?

8. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Wrong one Jonesy. Its Pokemon c:

I dont keep up on trending hashtags. So I dont know what that is

The Squid and Dragonclaw like this.
  9. Jonesy

That's the joke.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Hel

Oioooohhh... Right.

Ill just go

11. DragonZombie

DragonZombie Pangalactic Porcupine

Joht... i mean sinnoh boy

Kanto is going to eat you alive

12. Hel

Johto reigns as best region!!!

13. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

I prefer johto the most, gold keeps me in his 13th box tho.
    I don't even know what digimon is, is it some lame Pokémon rip off like yugi oh?

Edit, I travelled to Kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, unova, kalox AND alola and tore up every trainer there.
    Having 1 hp and lvl 100 using splash makes like, 100000 damage?
    Oh I also got surgery to have *100 speed.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  14. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

First video game franchise/series that legitimately made you cry and/or get angry. Even better if they're direct sequels of one another. X3

(Solo titles are fine, but its always the series' that string you along and break your heart :))

15. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

Like portal and half life?

16. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Mass Effect 3.
    "Had to be me, Some one else might have gotten it wrong."

17. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

Cuz you know such a darn good couple of game series, then they ended it. I think @Jonesy said something about half life 3 tho,
    I want portal 3 but I don't know if that's possible since Glados kicked chell out in portal 2, at least metroid prime 4 will exist.

18. Hel

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong.

The GBA game where you had to make it to the end of levels with lil robot Marios.

The levels with the boos.... I never let anything rev me up so much lmao

19. Jonesy

I'm not sure about the first game that's ever made me angry, or if I've ever cried over a game. But a recent example of both would be Witcher 3, which really got to me emotionally at times. Some of the events in the world are truly disgusting, and reacting in anger can easily come back to bite you badly. I also got a bait-and-switch ending to the main storyline, and I was pretty damn upset at the thought of what supposedly happened (but thankfully didn't).

I'd probably have to agree with Suit that Mass Effect 3 also came pretty damn close. After two full games of characterization and emotional connection, some of the events are a real punch in the gut. Thankfully being a completionist meant I had a pretty good readiness score, so I avoided the worst endings. I don't think I'd have the emotional fortitude for those.

It's its own thing. Just because two things share the same genre doesn't automatically make one a 'lame ripoff'.

20. Arcadoof

Arcadoof Star Wrangler

Yeah true. That's like saying no mans sky is a starbound rip off.