1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Arty carty, time to party. (Bring your requests. OPEN)

Discussion in 'Art' started by Kaiachi, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Mrs Bartender

Mrs Bartender Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah sure thing! Do you want me to give you the same refs and the such again?

Dragonclaw and Kaiachi like this.
  2. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]

Aww, I guess those two are really hard to drawn huh. Oh would you mind if I replace it with another two character of mine, a Floran and young human boy. I will put the detail if it was ok to replace it

Dragonclaw likes this.
  3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Yup! Definitely.
    Yup, that sounds better to us both! We're a bit biased toward Florans. :nuruawe:

Dragonclaw and Deadmine135 like this.
  4. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

welp here goes another long writing of my character lore :3

Onanya and Donavan had a strong bond between those two and Onanya woundn't hesitated to burn an entire town just to save Donavan, because Donavan was her true Symbol of Hope. and she raise him like how her Green finger raise her

Onanya
    Untitled.png
    Name: Onanya
    Race:Floran
    Height: (too lazy to put)
    Job:Captain of the protectorate rescue unit
    Relatioship: Friend:1. Zane (novakid) (status:Alive,Location:Nova Prospect metropolycity
    2. Hayato (Orcana,Hylotl crossbread) (status:deceased)
    3. Zawa (Floran) (status:Unknown)
    4. Cuetzhin (Avian) (status:deceased)
    5.Annie j.Watson (Human) (Status:Alive,Location:Nova prospect)
    6.Sparkwire (Glitch) (status:deceased)
    7.Rhaomi (Avali) (Status:Alive,Location:unknown
    8.Hodyari as-udini (Avikan) (Status:Alive,Location:unknown

Personality: Melancholic,caring,leadership,Lowtemper,Fighter,Hopeful,A strong shell with a weak core,asocial

Quote:I hate to sssee other feeling hopeless

Onanya. once she was a Floran who cant defend her self back when she was young, from this trait she was raised by a green finger who caringly adopt her by giving her a small light blue sea Dress from the last Floran hunt, at her young age every single floran at her tribe consider her as a weakling and unproper to be part of the tribe, mostly because she was a asocial and prefer watching in the distance while other either hunt or gathering, but her green finger try to teach her all the proper training to become a strong floran in her time the green finger hum her a Hymn for her that make anyone who hear it become hopeful for what they doing, at her time as young Floran, she met another young female Floran named Zawa, a weakling like her but her Intelligence were higly boosted for her age that time. sadly both Floran are raised by a rivaly tribe were one wont hesitated to beat the LIVING S*** out of other rival. Zawa was small young Floran with Highly intelligent because of her knowledge her Tribe were slightly advanced that onanya tribe yet she speak like a average Floran. these two were secretly a best friend on each other on a scheduled area, these love to exchange their experience. Onanya tell Zawa about her day on the hunt,while Zawa tell Onanya about her day as an advisor for all Floran who need an awnser for their small problem such as hunting or crafting. until one day one of the adult floran were spot these two, that one adult floran voilently attack Onanya, but her day of training were able to match the Adult Floran skill. in this moment of fighting,Onanya were able to pull the spear from his hand before accidentally stab the Adult floran killing it, Shocked she throw the spear away and she proceed to ran away. as she ran she saw the rest of the adult floran were forcefully grab Zawa away, and heard of Cursing can be heard from the floran,one of the Floran from Onanya tribe saw the event, and warm the Green finger about the possible war, as she preparing the troop. she saw Onanya sit in the corner silently, felling sat the green finger walk close to her and confort her,after that Onanya tell the green finger about whats going on, the Green finger confort her again that it was a mistake. but onanya mistake causing a war between the two tribe...and the war break lose. as the green finger carry Onanya to a safety, thats is when thing get catastrophic. The Ruin attack the whole planet destroying bit by bit, one of the tentacle hit the green finger knocked her near a bottom less cliff made by the tentacle, as Onanya try to save her a burst of tentacle seperated the two. the Green finger told Onanya to stay strong and never give up,she then proceed to confort Onanya by humming her Hymn before the tentacle slowly grab her and throw her to the bottomless abyss. Onanya cry her eye out proceed to try to save her by stabing the tentacle with a broken piece of a spear, the tentacle respon by knocking her down. Onanya cower her self as the tentacle about to deal a death blow....until a laser and bullet ripping the tentacle, and a mysterious figure in a protectorate theme Vanguard armor proceed to grab onanya and carry her to the ship,the Protectorate rescue unit. as the ship acsended to space Onanya saw with a teary eye to watch her home planet slowly getting tear apart by the Ruin, a slight tap on her shoulder make her shocked and when she turn around she saw her pal Zawa confort her. the ship slowly flight to one of human home planet Earth, in this place Onanya,Zawa and the rest of the Floran who got safed by the Ruin attack are all rehabilited before they can be released to roam the planet Earth. Onanya was a silent Floran still horrored from the event make her almost unresponsive unless her friend Zawa told her. This behavior attrack Estern wich she raised Onanya Under Leda's watch,in her time of the new planet she was teached with all the necesarry knowledge to become a civil Floran. Onanya facinated with military stuff make her studies more focused on military, while her pal Zawa facinated with Biology. Onanya,Zawa and many friend she made were grown up and Onanya and Zawa enjoy every moment these two spend. the day of gradute about to happen as they slowly walked to the hall, they sit under the cherry blossom tree as both ponder their own future.Onanya still fell sad about her lost, but she were able to move on then she found a small lonely flower wich she pick it up and place it on her head. the gradution is about to happen, until it happen again. The Ruin has strike earth, now Onanya Feeling her worst nightmare to come again. as she about to ran to pic Zawa, a large metal bar block the two, a small gap is big enough to see each other face. Zawa told Onanya to keep their hope up, tell her to keep trying and never let her feeling reached her hearth as both try to safe each other. a large debress finally seperate those two and this put Onanya into a blind rage as she desperately try to remove the metal bar. the S.A.I.L system tell her that their no other choice but to run, she wanted to help her friend in other side. but staying try something useless was a foolish idea, so she grab the M.M and escape on the remaining single pilot ship. as the ship descent she saw her new home planet slowly destroyed by the Ruin and she proceed to cry her Eye out,event thought it emosionless ,the S.A.I.L try it best to calm Onanya that crying her eye out isnt going to solve all the problem,but onanya ignore the AI advise and still crying until she saw the flower on her head dangling, she grab the flower and stare it, her heart felling so empty but the flower will keep her strong as it will remember her friend and her homeplanet, Onanya proceed to cut her "flower" on her head and replace it with the Protectorate flower.without anyone guide,Onanya goes into life of disparity to wich she got her self locked into USCM prison and this put Onanya into a spiral of downfall. this make her more and more mentaly unstable and more colder that usual, but Estern able to arrive in time before Onanya turn into a mad murdering machine from. she know about what happen to Earth and free Onanya from the prison. after that Onanya were sended to the outpost for her safety . after whats going on Estern decide to rehabilitated Onanya..Again, Onanya now become a captain one of the Protectorate Rescue unit were these unit patroll the space to look for an attacked planet. and try to rescue an habitat from the Ruin demise. one of the alarm ticked and pointed to lush biome planet with a mega city on it. there Onanya Found a boy that soon become her symbol of hope...

Her Outfit
    Untitled.png a dusty coat with a shoulder poncho, this outfit were founded and wore by onanya when she and her team exploring a schorced planet. a convenient store had this outfit and made onanya wear it because it match her personality

Her Flower and Her broadsword (and the scabbard)
    Untitled.png "Nothing is lost as long as we remember it" This is what Her Green finger say to Onanya before her Demise. now this little lonely flower is her symbol of her Innocent and her pleasent memories Planted deep in side the flower. oh and scabbard on her back as a resting place for her two handed broadsword

Her Protectorate Broadsword
    Untitled2.png an Upgrade version of the sword of the protectorate,given by Estern to Her as her main of weaponry stronger and powerful than the average Prototype one.

Untitled 2.png Untitled3.png <----current look
    Name: Donavan
    Race:Human
    Height:Too lazy to put
    Job:General of the Nova prospect military
    Relationship: Too lazy to put
    Personality:Silent,Curious,Socialite,Higly intelligent,slight Hyperthymesia,Adaptive
    Quote:"face your problem with a bit of....smile"

Donavan (not his real name).... was a mysterious boy who landed on a lush planet megacity, after his landing bring alot of shock to most of the inhabitant of the city. when they discover Donavan, he was founded sitting down staring at the sky as if nothing happen. after the event a group of military of that city pick him up and lock him in a scheduled place were no one are able to find it. in this place donavan were tested and asked many question by the scientist and the doctor, for his safety and the people. one of it was what his name,where does he birth, what transport does donavan use to came here. Donavan reply to them and say that he didnt know any of it, this put the scientist and the doctor to into lock on, in this time all the scientist are work 24 hours checking and monitoring donavan to make sure he is not some world ending alien that will wipe the whole planet. after 24 hours he doesnt have any syhptom that considered treatening, in this time he was given his identies. (naming him Donavan,his age was 10 when he arrived and recorded) at his time many scientist and theorist, claim that Donavan was a people of world class ship and the ship is falling ship and it was shotted to hit the town, some speculate that he is a Alien who wanted to live a human life, some even speculate that he is part of a mysterious being called cultivator. none of these folk were able to solve Donavan past. and they decide to tag him the "Astro boy" for his arrival from space, donavan later moved to an Orphanage waiting to be picked up by a willing parent. he life the way of an average children in his time, his life doesnt last long because the ruin attack. Donavan mysteriously were able to keep a calm state and able to dodge the many tentacle of the beast, a ship from Protectorate Rescue Unit were seen descending from space as it try to save as many people, donavan were abort a ship piloted by a female Floran, as the ship fly he siletly watch as the planet he lifed were destroyed in his eye, the Floran ask if he fell sad, but he reply by saying no... this mark his Mother and Son relation ship with Onanya

His sweater and pants.

Untitled 2.png it may look normal, but this outfit had been attached to Donavan for god how long he wear it
    His outfit
    Untitled.png the same outfit Onanya wear....how he got it is another story for the future....

his hat
    Untitled.png at first it was a had given by Estern to Onanya as a symbol of Autority in her time of being a captain of a rescue unit. now she gave it to donavan as a gift

Idea
    1. Onanya crouch down giving Donavan a pat in the head /cheerful hug while donavan hug her back
    2.Both in a lush planet biome and in a grassfield with small tree
    3.Donavan was a ten year old boy and his appearance is this Untitled 2.png dont forget his hat, and he had a blue eye.
    4.Onanya Sword was sheated on her back.

5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Because I’m really into Halo right now, I was thinking some UNSC vs Covenant. One such epic space battle could be the battle of Earth.

If you don’t like this, you should do whatever you want.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    Kaiachi likes this.
  6. Mrs Bartender

Alright so where do I send said refs? Do I just post it here or DM it?

7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Either place is good for me! Whatever works for you. :)

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Hey look, if it isn't the legend itself

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

What?
    And hey Nibolas! How you been? Still doing any art?

10. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Sup, i'm quite fine, i haven't been doing it digitally, i got robbed two years ago and one of my possesions that got taken was the Wacom Tablet, i've been doing mostly traditional art for myself though.
    I was just surprised to see you around again, you do have a legend status around here! I'm eager to see how those requests turn out

11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Dude, I'm seriously no legend, just a veteran. :rofl: And lest we forget, Apathy has joined in the fray! It's a joint thread. :p

And damn, that's horrible. Do you have any kind of patron thing? Maybe you can raise the money for another tablet?

12. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Ahh, no no, but i don't plan on getting a new one so soon anyway, Even though i miss making some silly drawings, right now is just not the time i guess. But keep on going Ma'am! you two make history out there u_u

13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Gotcha, I understand! Best of luck to you in all your endeavors!

So you here to watch or request?

14. Nibolas O Anelbozas

watch! I'll let the new members have their characters drawn

15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Cool cool! I'll see ya around then.

16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

What's this?! An art thread duo? Nice! xD
    I was eagerly waiting for a notification in your old thread you know, geez. xD
    Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch Kaia and Apathy do something cool. (maybe give a lil nudge to rhomboid as well).

Now, time to grab me some popcorn.

17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Nah, the old thread is in the past! It stands only as a monument, not a business. Plus, it's in Fan Art and I wanna do more than just that. But hell yeah, we've each got a project, so that's rather nice. Even got a novakid as the first one. :party:

18. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

While Kaia makes Mrs. Bartender's picture, I sketched my own.[​IMG]

19. Mrs Bartender

Y u do dis ;w; u kind soul

20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh my god I love it, I'm jelly.

Dragonclaw and Apathy Applied like this.