Modding Help Artist Willing to Help Modders! :)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AdmiralCatbuns, Aug 21, 2016.

1. AdmiralCatbuns

AdmiralCatbuns Space Spelunker

Hey! As the title says I'm just an artist who might be capable of helping out modders a bit with sprite work.

Portraits, Recolors, or complete overhauls, I'd like to be able to take a crack at creating a mod, but since I'm on a Mac and as far as I know can't even create the proper file type I figure I'll help instead... In any case, Here's a few examples of my pixel work, Let me know If I can help anyone!

-Please don't contact me if you aren't willing to wait a bit on art; I'm not fast and have an anxious life!
    - Looking for simpler projects, like pets, portraits, characters, buildings,items, But i'm willing to try more

In any case, examples! Most of this stuff is smaller, but It'll give you an idea, I think :)

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ^ Might make a neko mod if I can figure out how/ get help ... heehee

Don't have a lot of examples yet! That'll get fixed ;)

I'm probably going to mostly go with mods that I myself am Interested in- I'm doing to be selective.

• DivineJustice

DivineJustice Void-Bound Voyager

I am looking for someone who is good with character sprites. ^^ If you are interested, please reply. :3 If not, that's fine. I appreciate any help I can get!

• AdmiralCatbuns

AdmiralCatbuns Space Spelunker

Sure! Character Sprites seem like the easiest - how can I help?

• DivineJustice

DivineJustice Void-Bound Voyager

Well I plan on replacing characters with the Stardew Valley characters. More details are here: http://community.playstarbound.com/...ing-for-a-sunset-shimmer-sprite-maker.121637/

I can do the portraits, I just need help with the sprites. I already had someone else do a few already as you can see, but I am always looking for more help. Let me know if you are interested. C: