RELEASED Artifact Digging Spot Replacements

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Drogean, Mar 7, 2016.

1. 迷失深蓝

迷失深蓝 Space Hobo

但是我是无法查看图片.....

Drogean likes this.
    • Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Thanks for this. ^^

• Xarous

Xarous Void-Bound Voyager

I made an account just to spread some love. Bad eyesight and the bouncy chest not only made me happy, but saved me a bunch of strain trying to see those damn worms. Cheers!

Drogean likes this.
        • bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, someone on my thread requested help with getting my icon mod combined with your bouncy chest mod. I showed them to a guide on how to do it, but they couldn't figure it out, and because I'm too kind for my own good, I decided to try and do it for them. I plan on trying to send it to them directly, such that no one else would have access to it, but even so I wanted to try and get your permission first, so please let me know if you're okay with me doing this.

• Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

sure you can combine it

• bulbaswat

bulbaswat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks!

• Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there! This is gonna be the first mod I install after finally reaching year 10 (it was a personal goal, to get there without mods first lol). Does this still work with 1.1 and this is just a simple file replacement, not needing to download SMAPI for it, right?

• Auryin

Auryin Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm.. well it works, but now I have no number indicators on the items.. i.e; I have 200 Pepper Poppers in my inventory but it no longer tells me that. I'm pretty sure I installed this properly :/ Can anyone help?

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

This mod (and any mod released before v1.1 that edits the Cursors file) is outdated, sorry.

• curi0

curi0 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here's the link to updated version (Stardew Valley v1.1): Nexus link

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
                      • TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can make this mod compatible with any other cursors mod by just getting xnb node, unpacking the PNGs, opening them with paint.net and cutting + pasting stuff as you need. That's what I did. (sounds intimidating, is super easy. paint.net even automatically adjusts the pixels for you)

endermaryn likes this.
                        • Nomad42

Nomad42 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are there any updated versions of this or alternatives?