1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Arsenalbound - Lastree race mod 1.42

Adds a humanity's guardian devil, the Lastree.

1. rooki1

rooki1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. rooki1

3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Do you have any plans for a Cutebound art patch, or to add an eye/face style option like the Indix for character creation?

4. AlfTheStalker

AlfTheStalker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any chance for the armors to be released seperately for humans? Would be too good to pass up. :)

5. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Lookin really sharp so far, great work!

6. Valnor Obren

Valnor Obren Yeah, You!

Great work keep it up. ;)

7. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

There appears to be an error somewhere in your /vehicles/modularmech/mechparts_arm.config.patch file. It's not loading properly, and causing the base file to not load.

8. Sliper34

Sliper34 Void-Bound Voyager

would be nice if you add FU Races support for this mod

9. rooki1

10. McKaby

McKaby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi mate, I've noticed a conflict with another mod I have, it being that you and that mod both use "magrifle" as a weapon name, so I get a CTD on launch.

I do have a suggestion that could prevent other conflicts in the future (I'm still narrowing down what mod it is, but I've got a theory it's likely the XCOM mod) where you name stuff like ERM does which for example will be "ltr_magrifle" but I'm not sure how much extra work that would be.

However, the concept is an interesting, and I'm currently working through what the conflict is, keep up the good work.

11. rooki1

12. RedCore22

RedCore22 Void-Bound Voyager

When will I expect a unity with Cutebound?

13. rooki1

14. rooki1

15. Testamentexe

Testamentexe Void-Bound Voyager

upload_2019-5-6_23-48-47.png

idk if this is intentional but the blade kinda swings from a uppercut motion which is pretty weird due to the blade facing downwards?

16. rooki1

17. Testamentexe

Testamentexe Void-Bound Voyager

idk if I'm the only one, but I can't seem to find the new weapon? Is it from a select location or from a crafting station, but I can't seem to find it in the files either

18. rooki1

19. rooki1

Fixed. Thank you.

Testamentexe likes this.
  20. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I kept getting some severe error with the "projectiles/magshot/cloudhammer.projectile" file - it fails, causes a massive stack trace that takes ages for the game to resolve, and probably causes that weapon to bug out.

After some digging, turns out that it has a duplicate JSON reference to "piercing". After I edited that out, it works fine. Please fix this in the master version for the other players.