1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Are Novakids gonna continue to get expanded or what?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by The Warpsmith, Sep 8, 2017.

1. The Warpsmith

The Warpsmith Void-Bound Voyager

I will preface by saying that I know they are the "outsiders" because they are community-designed rather than being a part of the original vision for the game . I still remember when they didn't have their own unique ship or settlements or clothed tenants but they have really come into their own even though their thematic weapons were mostly scrapped in the current version of the game...

Anyways I just wanted to know the consensus on whether or not they will ever get more "dungeon" types than their little towns (maybe some Outlaw-controlled towns, bar-brawl saloons, or gold mines perhaps?)?

2. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In an AMA the dev did a few weeks ago they said they won't be adding new races. No comment about extending existing races though. But they did say Novakid has less direct representation, so take that as you will, I guess...