1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Are fluffaloes supposed to stay in the cabin of your ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Percy_Catson, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Percy_Catson

Percy_Catson Aquatic Astronaut

Screenshot (2).png They've been in there pretty much after I hatched them, I'm not sure if it's normal, because they never move. Just wondering if it happened to anyone else.

2. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

That's pretty normal, so make sure to hatch them where you know you want them, otherwise you have to kill them With acid, lava, or other environmental hazards.

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

the ones at the frontmost of the ship might be stuck. the cabin roof goes down after the chair, and if you squeeze into that space, you get stuck (players can try it too)

i'm not sure if this is how it works, but another possible reason is that they consider the cabin to be their 'room'. if you remove the door to the cabin temporarily, they may wander a bit.

if you want to move them elsewhere, i think you can use the Relocator item. it is made at the agricultural station and can hold up to three peaceful animals at once and put them anywhere else.

4. Percy_Catson

Percy_Catson Aquatic Astronaut

Oh, ok. Thank you guys.