1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Arcane Add On 1.9.02 DROPBOX

Interesting Tiered Magic, Balanced for the Game.

1. Seterwind

Seterwind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will fix that tonight. Thank you hugely for reporting!

2. nicaroso

nicaroso Void-Bound Voyager

The problem i was having wasnt lag, but it going into the mode whenever i even tried to press the right click. Now that i have it set to F, it avoids that problem.

3. Seterwind

Ahh I see, sorry I misunderstood. Well the fix made the spell check more efficient code wise, but I am going to play around with it bound to F myself tonight. Probably going to make that permanent.

4. heyfunny

heyfunny Tentacle Wrangler

Well thats the thing 2 of the 3 planets that i mined for literally hours and hours close to the core were desert planets,.. a Tier 1 and 2 and then tried a tier 3 snow,... I now have over 2000 of Copper, Iron, Gold, over 500 Diamond ores,.. etc. Still no Obsidian,... *Sad Panda* Anyway the reason I asked about the duplicate recipe is because i also use a mod called unique drills or something and that mod has 2 recipes for each standard drill.. 1 using the vanilla previous tier drill as an ingredient and the other recipe has a bunch more Ore as a substitute so i figured you could have 2 recipes, 1 using Obsidian 1 using Magma Rock since they are pretty much the same material and one you can technically create without too much trouble. Just a though. ^_^

5. Seterwind

Strange I'll look into doing that (not sure how at this moment), though editing the recipe for now would be the best bet. Minor update coming up right now, then I'm off to sleep. :D

6. Seterwind

Seterwind updated Arcane Add On with a new update entry:

Balanced damage as you level, now you can press F, and more

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. SuncastingSorceress

SuncastingSorceress Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm, I'm not sure if this was brought to your attention yet. Regeneration fizzles every time I try to cast it.

8. Seterwind

Well nope first report of that bug. Will fix thank you. What do you think of the mod?

9. Rukrio

Rukrio Pangalactic Porcupine

it appears that in fixing the heal bug that when inputting the greater haste it puts out heals too.

10. Seterwind

.... ? That is possible... I had put them both as greater haste by accident and yeah when fixing I may have over wrote both... Gotta be more careful sorry ... Will fix.

11. Seterwind

Seterwind updated Arcane Add On with a new update entry:

Fixed more bugs, new recipes, codexs (sort of) and summons

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Ellary

Ellary Pangalactic Porcupine

Love that there is healing stuff in here! ya know....this would make an amazing official add to the game. Making it possible for players to be more then hack n slashers, or spamming gun shots.

13. SuncastingSorceress

SuncastingSorceress Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm really enjoying it! I had already thought it was pretty good before the tech update. The tech really makes it much easier to manage the spells!

14. Seterwind

Well if it gets popular enough it just might. =) It would be a dream come true.

15. danielb162

danielb162 Space Hobo

How do I craft the item needed for spellcasting? xD

Sorry but i didnt see an explanation on your page, so I figured I would ask you.

16. Seterwind

Currently with the tabula rasa mod. I will need to remember to add it to the enchanting table.

17. nicaroso

nicaroso Void-Bound Voyager

I had it available from my tech computer to begin with

18. Seterwind

For some it worked like that. Others had to craft it... Still trying to figure that out =)

19. heyfunny

heyfunny Tentacle Wrangler

So I picked up a Enchanting table and it has 4 things on it Spellbook Level 2 & Spellbook Level 1 and 2 Scroll of the First Circle? that look identical,.... What do I do here? I purchased a level 1 spellbook and the scroll of the first circle and it said codex learned but I find no new codexes in the list,... Am i missing something?

20. Seterwind

The codex's currently don't work. I will push a release tonight that'll fix that. You currently need to have the mod tabula rasa it will allow you to see the magiTech tech. With spell book in hand you can cast spells.