1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Arcane Add On 1.9.02 DROPBOX

Interesting Tiered Magic, Balanced for the Game.

1. AwesomeKooldog

AwesomeKooldog Space Spelunker

hI. I downloaded the mod and put it in the mod folder and exracted it... yet i dont know how to get the spellbook.... do i have to get something or is it my STARBOUND? Heylp!

2. harrison707

harrison707 Void-Bound Voyager

Awsome mod epecily the way you use it but thers one thing i need help with how do you get uncommen essence just tell me at least one item because ive tryed everything and im in sector x so?

3. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

some noob question that I really need the answer.where am I need to go to craft those glitch cup,glitch bowl .etc cuz the modders says that 200pixel needed to get glitch cup so it might be obtainable without exploring and destroying npc's home :sparta:

4. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

Could you also make the essence extractor more balanced like extracting things will get 2 essence and so on cuz this might take a looong time to travel around planet to obtain essences and craft a scroll that need 6 essence :confused: and if the essence can also be bought with 200pxl for 1 common essence,so wow it costs1200 and some other materials to make A scroll while completing a usable magic casting book requires 3 of the scroll and another 3 type of scroll so it was about 7200pixel needed while theres so much more other pixel uses in tier 2.thanks for reading until here :p,btw great mod you've done here

5. calvinemrekaya

calvinemrekaya Void-Bound Voyager

this mod is amazing and i am playing it for 3 hours but i couldnt find out how to tier up the book
    find out how thanks

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  6. HyperMan19680

HyperMan19680 Pangalactic Porcupine

Any chance you can reupload the Spellbook Cheats minimod? I lost my copy, and the front page doesn't show it anymore.

7. RainbowAvenger

RainbowAvenger Void-Bound Voyager

How do you get uncommon essence? I tried glitch bowls but it just gave me common essence.

8. HyperMan19680

Have you tried the Avian Tomb Masks? Grab whatever of each you can. They can give all 4 types of essences depending on which you grab.

9. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Interesting idea for a mod.

10. RainbowAvenger

RainbowAvenger Void-Bound Voyager

11. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

how do you get glitch bowl or other extractable things?

12. HyperMan19680

Try exploring, silly. Find some structures and tear them apart!

13. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

emm,i kinda people that love nature and preserve them so,tearing someone houses or fauna's habitat is not my thing xP
    any other way to get those essence?No?maybe on the next update?

14. DragonSoulSong

DragonSoulSong Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I understand your feelings there, I tend to be the same way, but currently there's not much in the way of a different way to do it. One thing that you can do is to only grab one copy of each unique thing that you find and scan it into the 3D printer, then you can buy the essence-yielding items as many times as you need, so long as you have enough pixels stored up.

paintzer likes this.
  15. paintzer

paintzer Big Damn Hero

oh never know how to use the scanner.Now I know!Thanks bro for the info :up:.Now redownloading the mods haha

16. sharptiger

sharptiger Space Spelunker

whats up with the magic arrow crashing my game?

17. kkaped

kkaped Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any other way to get rare essences aside from the frog statues?

18. fatdude223

fatdude223 Void-Bound Voyager

as soon as used the spell of flare the game crashed please help me :(

19. Noihs

Noihs Intergalactic Tourist

I'm sorry if I happen to be putting this problem in the wrong area of the discussion, but I don't seem to be able to find any magical essences. Not from a drop or the extractor. Could someone please help me with this?

20. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

YEAH, feel free to say how to craft these!