RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikvlooks back at Aquari, then continues his ascent. He tries to grab some stuff that might be useful, but just ends up with a rope and a fire extinguisher. He bursts out of the water, gasping for air.

2. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Vox notices Mikov and waves from the raft.

3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari finds nothing other than some science equipment that definitely wouldn't be useful in the current situation. Feeling the effects of oxygen loss, she starts swimming upwards to the hatch.

4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov starts awkwardly swimming towards the raft, still holding the fire extinguisher and the rope.[DOUBLEPOST=1438655756][/DOUBLEPOST]Mikov reachea the raft and struggles to get on. He throws the fire extinguisher and the rope onto the floor before clambering on.
    "Hi."

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  5. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox just nods his head.

6. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Keagan sits at the far end of the raft, carefully inspecting the the contents of his duffel bag.

7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov picks up the fire extinguisher and looks at it. He appears to be in deep thought.

8. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox moves to the back of the raft and sits down, thinking.

9. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari emerges from the hatch carrying a bundle of four PFDs in her arms. She grabs her suitcase with a free hand and starts swimming to the raft.

10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov looks up when he sees Aquari. He waves.

11. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari waves back, although the wave is barely visible under the equipment she is carrying. She reaches the side of the raft and throws the PFDs inside, then climbs in with the suitcase in hand. "Alright, now that we're all back... what are the current supplies we have and what will we need?"

12. Captain Kane

"I have some food in this bag, and a few bottles of water."

13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"How long do you think it'll last us, assuming that we ration it out?"

14. Captain Kane

"A few days at the most."

15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"Only a few days... let's hope we can find a way out of this..."

Aquari opens her suitcase and starts looking through it, the lid blocking the other's view of the contents.

16. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"I have a fire extinguisher... and a rope..." Mikov searches through his pockets. "And a pack of gum."

17. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox points to his sword, his paper, and then goes back to thinking.

18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov looks into the distance, trying to see any land. Suddenly, he remembers something. "I also have this," he says, pulling out his tesla pistol.

19. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari looks up from her suitcase. "Well, we have enough PFDs for each of us. All I've got in my suitcase is some chemicals that won't be helpful in our current situation and a knife."

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov flexes his prosthetic thumb. "Can I have one of those PFDS?"