OOC Aquarius | Remember the golden rule!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 2, 2015.

?

Are you enjoying the RP so far?

1. best thing evr

2. It's OK

3. Not really

4. it sucks why did you make this i hate you and everything about you

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity? It's doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Actually, that reminds me. Have I ever told you guys the definition of insanity?

3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

I can confirm that this definition is accurate
    Even if you keep making them, walls of text will always kill me on the inside

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  4. Captain Kane

Yes.

Owl_Stalker likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Is this a hint? D: am I being to repetitive? SO MANY POSSIBLE CRITICISMS!

The Squid likes this.
  6. Captain Kane

There actually is a meaning behind that post and it has to do with Gina somewhat but not entirely.

Relten likes this.
  7. Jareix Cryvix

Well, technically, she suffers from something closer to psychopathy rather than psychosis... and insanity, i think it's really just a general term for someone who suffers from some sort of mental health defect...

8. Captain Kane

That doesn't really change anything :\

camerox and Relten like this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

I know... I just like adding useless facts to things... like adding languages to a race of sci-fi steampunk lizard people! :rofl:

camerox and The Squid like this.
  10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I won't be on for the rest of tonight because I have to sleep and my head just randomly started bleeding, so I'll also be seeking medical attention.

critsarecool and Immortal Trance like this.
  11. Immortal Trance

Time for me to head off as well, see ya!!!!

12. Jareix Cryvix

You all know the drill! Don't drill Gina's face! Goodnight!

Immortal Trance and Cup o' Tea like this.
  13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Was using the words "head off" supposed to be a pun because my head was bleeding?
    Also I got depressed and came back on, but I'll probably pass out from exhaustion in a few minutes.

Immortal Trance likes this.
  14. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

My retinas burn...god damn you Team Fortress 2

15. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Too many hat's?

Relten and camerox like this.
  16. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If that is true I have psychopathy.

17. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Bustow

Sleep is important too

critsarecool and The Squid like this.
  18. Immortal Trance

This is literally what I imagined was happening to Jackson and idk why :rofl:

camerox, The Squid and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  19. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

I GOD I MISSED SO MUCH WHY DID MY ALERTS BREAK?!?!!?!?[DOUBLEPOST=1446175152][/DOUBLEPOST]
    THANK YA KINDLY

20. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Like that won't attract pirate penguins.