1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Apex Settlement Coordinates

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Robo Hobo, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robo Hobo

Robo Hobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does anybody have any? I have like, 100+ hours played on Starbound and have yet to see any Apex Apartments.
    I really love the furniture, but I can't find any! And for my RP server, those are the most reasonable decorations.

Can anybody help me out?

2. Littleman88

Littleman88 Big Damn Hero

Apex are militaristic. Even the player Apex is a rebel. Like with Humans, we won't really see homes for either race. Hylotl are all technically refugees as well. No homes to be found. Only the Glitch, Avians, and Florans really have homes all over the galaxy, and for various reasons (the Floran's, for example, are practically Orks.)

3. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Apex, Hyloti and Human towns are not implemented yet.

4. Robo Hobo

Robo Hobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've seen screenshots of tenement buildings though, with Pianos and stuff in them.

5. T.T

T.T Void-Bound Voyager

Don't listen to these heathens. I've been through several apex apartment complexes with couches and refrigerators and jukeboxes and thought rehabilitation rooms galore. I sadly didn't keep the coords, but keep searching cowboy, they're out there!

Robo Hobo likes this.
  6. firenexus

firenexus Phantasmal Quasar

the first one is a lie...

7. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

And you have proof?

8. Pyrolun

Pyrolun Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    (credit user WiseManZero@Reddit)

9. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Ermagurd.

10. Blaster Master

Blaster Master Star Wrangler

11. Wizard_Engie

Wizard_Engie Void-Bound Voyager

Which star system?

12. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

This thread is nearly 6 years old. Necro-posts are only allowed if you stay on topic and the topic is still relevant. If you're looking for coordinates for something try here.

Going to lock this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.