ApertureGaming011 Universe's Illustrations

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by ApertureGaming011, Aug 14, 2016.

1. ApertureGaming011

ApertureGaming011 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, this page is basically a doodle file where I post drawing of things correlated with my two fanfics: Experiencing Freedom and The Signal. I'll draw characters, random things that James and Jane do with their friends and even scenes from one of the chapters. Hell, if possible, I may try drawing your farmers with special requests like as a supersoldier if requested. Well, here it goes.

James Suh.jpg

Jane Park.jpg

Supersoldiers.jpg

James and Fenrir.jpg

Jane and Sebastian.jpg

The Gem Sea.jpg

KakaoTalk_20170210_193023955.jpg KakaoTalk_20170210_193026543.jpg

Farmer James.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    • Skyloft-Farm

Skyloft-Farm Void-Bound Voyager

quietly stalking this.. :)

ApertureGaming011 likes this.
      • ApertureGaming011

I solved a petty issue. The first photo should be up now

• ApertureGaming011

Here's the main Character of The Signal: Jane Park!

Jane Park.jpg

Gabaw and Skyloft-Farm like this.
          • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Getting into the drawing game Aps? Nice! Great detail on the cybernetic components and i appreciate the various little stats.

ApertureGaming011 likes this.
            • ApertureGaming011

So THIS is how I imagine the GORGON Project's Supersoldiers. The male suit is James Suh while the female suit is Jade Verdenwood.

Supersoldiers.jpg

Gabaw likes this.
              • ApertureGaming011

Oh, thank you, Gab! Yeah, I usually draw military stuff like spaceships and tanks, so cybernetics is definitely in my list.

Gabaw likes this.
                • ApertureGaming011

Here's another picture from the Experiencing Freedom universe! At day, they're just a cute farmer and puppy combo. Little do the people of Pelican Town know that at night, the two are the most lethal monster hunters of Stardew Valley.

James and Fenrir.jpg

• ApertureGaming011

I'm not sure if I should draw a picture of the Gotoro Empire's Deathly Fleet or a Stardew Valley/StarCraft crossover.

Yes, this is a poll. What should I do?

Gabaw likes this.
                    • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

The answer is "yes." :p

Gabaw likes this.
                      • ApertureGaming011

Jane and Sebastian's early days at Agria Farm. Yes, Sebastian is helping her use the hoe.

Jane and Sebastian.jpg

Oh yeah, all these drawings are made with pencil and eraser with scrap paper I found from the OK Friends Federation signup lists. I don't know where my color pencils, so until I find them, the drawings are going to be in black and white. Maybe I'll try recoloring my old ones, too!

Gabaw and Pudassassin like this.
                        • ApertureGaming011

This is what the map of the Gem Sea is like in my fanfics. It is a small part of the map that is between the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea. The country in the south is the Gotoro Empire.

The Gem Sea.jpg

• ApertureGaming011

I wanted to draw this during the Chinese/Korean Lunar New Year, but I was out for school trip to Nepal that day. The idea was left out for some time until yesterday, it suddenly snapped into my mind. So, here's the Stardew Valley bachelor/ettes in Hanbok, the traditional Korean dresses!)

KakaoTalk_20170210_193026543.jpg

KakaoTalk_20170210_193023955.jpg

Pudassassin likes this.
                            • MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

HOLY CRAP! As a crazy geography nerd I spent a half hour just looking at this map. It's so detailed, where did you come up with the ideas, like the provinces in the Goroto Empire, or its location near the Mediterranean and Aegean sea?

• ApertureGaming011

To be honest, with the small lore I dug up in the game, I found it weird for Stardew Valley to be near America, and the Mediterranean is beautiful enough. Bingo, location confirmed. The provinces of the Gotoro Empire are references to Ace Combat, Sins of a Solar Empire and StarCraft

Pudassassin and MS_NorthEastern like this.
                                • MS_NorthEastern

That's really cool. I completely agree with the location, near America didn't really seem right. I did something similar a while back, I made a map, and used the abundance of books and lore to fill in some of the blanks of the world of Dishonored. (Sadly it is lost to time)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
                                  • ApertureGaming011

If you would like, I can write the description of the provinces of Gotoro and the cities of Ferngill!

• MS_NorthEastern

That would be so cool. It would really expand the world of your fanfic(s)!

(Fanfics which I LOVE! Keep up the good work :rofl:)

• ApertureGaming011

I think I've crossed (?) my limit in my Stardew fanfic universes. I drew farmer James in his combat suit that he built by himself. The story behind the construction is left untold as it's a major spoiler to Experiencing Freedom story. Here it is...

Farmer James.jpg I'm an exosuit fan. Sorry. I'm surprised that I don't like Maru that much if I like these stuff so much. (She does, too. Proably.)

If anybody's interested in the details of this suit, leave a review!