Anyone want to start a multiplayer farm with me when it comes out?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by LinkyPlays, Aug 12, 2018.

1. LinkyPlays

LinkyPlays Aquatic Astronaut

Hello everyone! First time posting on here. I was wondering if anyone would like to start a multiplayer farm when it comes out on the Nintendo switch. I’m not very good at the game or with farm designs so bare with me when the time comes. My friend code on the switch is SW-3514-7902-7022. Thanks!

Mom2Gamer likes this.
    • Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

I will add you as a friend on Switch, just in case you are still looking for friend to play Stardew Valley when multiplayer comes out on it. I would love to play! I've only tried multiplayer once (and that was just last night), up until then for the past couple of weeks I've been trying to get used to the new changes (on Steam - which is free to download and the game is only $14.99, if you get eager to play multiplayer like I did).

A little about me: I'm been playing Stardew Valley for quite a while now (I think I have over 700+ hours), but I'm new to Steam and new to the PC Version (keyboard works different so I just got a remote that works with my PC and now I'm set). I had originally started playing on PS4, then at Christmas my husband gave me SV on the Switch that he and my 2 adult-children had gotten for me for Christmas as a combined gift.

So now, I officially have Stardew Valley on 3 systems. I didn't set-out to do that, I just morphed into having it that way. Switch was a gift (so I can bring it with me when I travel with my husband for his job from TX to MS), and Steam (my final acquisition) was so that I could have it on my PC and play multiplayer.

LinkyPlays likes this.