Anyone Want to Play Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Mom2Gamer, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

Note: Although I have over 700+ hours playing Stardew Valley, I haven't tried multiplayer yet. I was trying to get used to the new changes before I joined groups with anyone and embarrassed myself. Hopefully I've acclimated myself enough that I can be a productive team member. ***NEWBIES or EXPERIENCED players welcome, let's have fun!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    • Desdinova33

Desdinova33 Tentacle Wrangler

Hello, I am a fairly experienced player and have not tried a multiplayer yet, and since you hadn't either, I would enjoy trying if you were still interested. I can figure out my steam ID and we can add each other if you like. I think my biggest obstacle in multiplayer will be the time management without being able to halt time by opening the menus up, but if we chat I think we can both progress with fun having two energy and health bars and such. I look forward to your reply.

Mom2Gamer likes this.
      • Mom2Gamer

Please feel free to add me on Steam, I'm Mom2Gamer on there as well with the same avatar. I'm not sure if this link will work, but I'm going to try to post the link to my Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mom2gamer/

• PinkQueen97

PinkQueen97 Lucky Number 13

Hey I’ve sent you a friend request on steam! I had just gotten stardew for my pc and would like to play a multiplayer sine I just started steam too! I already have stardew for switch and ps4

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
            Mom2Gamer likes this.
          • Mom2Gamer

Friendship Accepted! =)

PinkQueen97 likes this.