1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterybutters

Butterybutters Master Chief

If you go left I only saw one mini boss (dropped a crap hammer) and 3 chests, one with an energy pistol

2. StarSprynter

StarSprynter Intergalactic Tourist

I explored Beta Iota Ari 7292 II and found a sick underground Avian(?) temple to the right of landing point.

3. noliveking

noliveking Space Hobo

Hopefully no one has found this, because it is awesome! I started here: X -47176750 Y 22534158. Planet is Alpha Syrinx 1018 III.

*SPOILERS*
    (not sure if I have to do this or if there is a better way to)There is a glitch settlement to the left (not too far) and there is a library with about 10 books many of which are written by a Hewlett Deckard. Several of his logs are references to the voight-kampff tests featured in the movie Blade Runner! Pretty happy I found this! *SPOILERS*

4. okugi

okugi Poptop Tamer

Eh, mostly because people who just got into X sector really want a high tier weapon asap they're likely to get oneshot by everything. Don't think I found that green rocket launcher, if the sniper is the one I think it is(split shot ammo) it's a pretty garbage one.) And mini bosses are mini bosses afik super common on T10 planets, at least the ones I've been on anyway.

5. elipod

elipod Industrial Terraformer

Alpha sector

30842480 -96201642

Alpha Shedar Majoris III a desert
    Pulse jump - go right, check all caves
    Glitch castle
    Glitch village

Beta sector

-50932365 30025534

Beta Hamai Minoris III d arid
    Apex lab with random tech - go left, go ape

Beta Hamai Minoris I jungle
    Floran village, they sell ingridients for burgers 4 pixels a piece

Gamma sector

47476352 81480279

Gamma Alchiba 0939 V a grasslands
    Avian pirates - go left
    Rocket jump in a cave to the right of pirates

Sector X

-57209212 -77469466

X Mothallah Majoris I b arid threat 5
    Apex lab with random tech - go left, go ape

6. AlterEGGO

AlterEGGO Space Hobo

I am looking for a Banana Bread vendor

7. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks; hopefully I can loot it safely.

If anyone else find any dark brick avain tombs let me know. (I personally avoid "x" )

8. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

I'm pretty sure you won't find this; you'll need the crafting recipe. Which means apex towns.

9. M4X_L10N

M4X_L10N The Court

X Alifa 307 I
    Desert 10

X:73841436 Y:-24508309

Electric Bass Guitar and Bone Mace left of spawn

10. DefenseTech

DefenseTech Space Hobo

anyone know where i can find a chefs hat or jacket?

11. M4X_L10N

M4X_L10N The Court

-98627468 -81119739
    X Polaris Australis 1233 III c
    Arid 10
    Has a floran prison on it, first one i've seen so I figured i'd post it. Awesome encounters and gates in there.
    Also targeted blink in a tech chest on surface.
    Go left for dungeon, its a fairlysmall planet though

12. lerry

lerry Space Hobo

looking for "HIVE" blocks or "HELLSTONE" or "MOSSYPACKDIRT" "PURPLECRYSTAL" "RUSTYBLOCK"

anyone know location of this ?

13. bad explorer

bad explorer Starship Captain

anyone know of any pirate ships in delta?

14. yhtflkc

yhtflkc Space Hobo

i havent been able to find 'terrifying wings' no matter how many of the dragon guys i kill, is this some kind of sick inside joke?

15. clumsyrobot

clumsyrobot Poptop Tamer

In my case I actually found a slightly better eyesword farther down in a cultist shack, but that might be random. I also found a legendary rocket launcher somewhere to the right in a cave underwater, again, possibly random. And to the left of the spawn there is a decent sized avian village where I found a slightly better bonehammer, steel drum, and a cowboy hat; certainly random.

16. BeLe

BeLe Big Damn Hero

X Aurigae 3526 Ib
    X: 56
    Y: -3828
    Forest
    Lvl 10.
    Points of Interest (POI): A lot of shroom encounters on this moon. Most of them are to the right of spawn but there are a couple to the left. There's also an Airship to the left. If you dig down close to the spawn you'll eventually hit some soft brick. I managed to get both types of shroom helm/hat.. and the shroom helm blueprint, from this moon. Also noticed a couple Mushroom Swords in chests.
    ___
    X Oneiroi 13 VIa
    X: 56
    Y: -613
    Forest
    Lvl 10.
    POI: Avian Village/town to the left of spawn. It's not too close, but it is definitely closer going to the left of spawn. Number of weapon merchants and fruit merchants in town, as well as a nice fountain. There's also a graveyard if you like those. Aside from that the only thing of interest is Hivestone. Dig down close to spawn and you'll get some.
    ___
    X Delta Vol Minoris I
    X: -36228703
    Y: -57456079
    Forest
    Lvl 10.
    POI: Many Eye-glitches. Found four pairs of the Terrifying Wings off of them. Closest ones are to the left of spawn.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    ZeReGoN likes this.
  17. Ensiferum

Ensiferum Lucky Number 13

While out hunting for rare instruments/vanity items I found a few things. There's a million posts for gun vendors and tech chests so I'll skip those and just list the vanities, they're not exactly my style but maybe someone here will like them.

[​IMG]

EDIT: It seems these chests might be random too, at least to a degree... someone else found the wizard hats and a robe (the robe was not there for me) but no backpack...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    NOTE: I included the starmap because these X coordinates actually exceed 999999999, but not by much, so you should be able to find the systems (also they are positive)

[​IMG]

P.S. Those item descriptions are hilarious!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  18. Juriel

Juriel Void-Bound Voyager

There is no planet at these coordinates at X sector.

19. Schwa

Schwa Space Hobo

Confirmed. This planet is great. Both rocket launchers are on the surface in old chests to the right of the Spawn (it's a hike, but not a long one). Plenty of Diamond, Titanium and coal to be found. There is a MASSIVE Avos village further to the right with multiple weapon vendors (melee only) as well as all the normal amenities. I've also found a mini boss and I'm not even half way across the world or down into its numerous shallow caves that look to be full of vines and ore.

10/10, would stripmine for resources again.

Axu likes this.
  20. Pyromann

Pyromann Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, could you trade me the bone xylophone for any 2 other intruments i have?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.