1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrivateX

PrivateX Space Hobo

Does anyone know any coordinates for where you can find instruments? I'm on a hunt for an acoustic guitar. but any instrument would do, just as long as there are instruments.

2. Shinoruka

Shinoruka Void-Bound Voyager

Do you guys have anything for Alpha Sector? All of this stuff is way out of my way :p

3. Candanz

Candanz Master Chief

DiogoMazzei likes this.
  4. flying cow

flying cow Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys i need a planet with a loot of titanium or/and platinum in gamma sector : d

5. Dibu

Dibu Yeah, You!

Quick question that keeps me wondering: Wasn't the universe supposed to be procedurally generated? If so, how is it possible to share coordinates?

6. Aledroid

Aledroid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Planets are procedurally generated, every single planet is like a world in minecraft where coordinates are seeds, so the universe is infinite but is (theoretically) the same for every player.

7. ForceablePlace

ForceablePlace Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, i literally went to a chest that had a tech after saying that, and got the wrong thing xD I must have been REALLY lucky when i found my Mech Tech, and other loot!

Lusfella likes this.
  8. dphan27

dphan27 Intergalactic Tourist

26403859, 89555674

Lv 40 tundra

short distance left = avian city

9. hazzary453

hazzary453 Big Damn Hero

Beta sector X-24 Y-1
    Beta Marsha 37 II a
    a few minuets to the left is a large avian village with clothes weapons and food stores
    level: 18
    Biome jungle

10. Jason the spaceman

Jason the spaceman Aquatic Astronaut

well i found a giant frog man who wanted to sell me bombs underground :l and a statue of him :D

11. mickybubbles

mickybubbles Space Penguin Leader

FYI the tech is always different. loot in chests is random, but the planet and the chest location is the same.
    therefore there's no point saying what tech is there.....

12. Brohoofed

Brohoofed Void-Bound Voyager

Found a system named after tiy on the right there's a floran prison

Y 99646044

the Gamma Alpha Tiyuri 4952 system, there's only 1 snow planet you can land on

13. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Have to have access to the beta, gamma, etc. segments. This requires a map upgrade. I found one in an Avian high-tech dungeon once that let me upgrade to the beta sector.

14. mickybubbles

mickybubbles Space Penguin Leader

for those having problems using the coords.....

right click the planet view screen, that zooms out.
    zoom out until you see the star map
    now click the correct sector in the top right (if you only have alpha sector, then you can only go to alpha planets)
    type or cut-paste the coords in now, the star map should move to the right place.
    the system you're looking for should now be in the centre of the star map
    hover over the star to check the name, then click through to the planet you need
    THEN PRESS GO

15. Pieguy

Pieguy Space Spelunker

Gamma Sector
    Gamma Necrocia 767 III
    Biome: Snow
    Threat Level 26
    Coordinates: X: -3342342 Y: 341116060

Found 5-7 Abandoned Apex Labs. A couple of them didnt have anything notable in them but I found a large number of High Tech Chests and there are surface chests scattered everywhere along the planet. It took me a long time to traverse the whole planet and there are notable locations in both directions. I highly suggest to go around the whole planet to find the chests. Almost everything I found was on/very close to the surface. For me, the trip around the whole planet was worth it.

EDIT: Apparantly there is also a skyship here lol. Just keep goin round the planet.
    EDIT 2: TWO AIRSHIPS WUT
    Found another Steel Drum and Reed Organ in the skyship chests.
    Further inspection turns out I missed out a portion of the planet (I died)
    Found a two legendary eyeswords in another lab. Planet is unbelievably huge, will take awhile to explore

My finds:
    Overdrive Guitar
    Harmonica
    Steel Drum
    Accordion
    Horse Mask
    About 100 Titanium Scattered across the surface

Good luck finding some loot. It may or may not be the same drops (horse mask was in the apex lab with poison water at the bottom, try going left to begin with, may take awhile to arrive).

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  16. Samah

Samah Big Damn Hero

Alpha Chisti 532 VI c
    -70627664, -12648723

Head left for a while and you'll find two labs and a temple.

17. pwnerzombie1

pwnerzombie1 Master Chief

Avian city + Ocarina + mushroom biome

Gamma sector

LVL 30 forest

Gamma Rotane minoris VI b

x -24113554 /// y 77949708

18. Stake

Stake Astral Cartographer

You're supposed to craft those from the remains of bosses... does anyone know if the map upgrades dropping is intentional or a bug?

19. Voleste

Voleste Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alpha Rigil Kentaurus 9805 IV
    X187752 Y53163713
    Arid Level 1

Tiny planet, pretty neat Avian village. There are clothing, vegetable and weapon merchants. I also found an oboe and a golden ducky.

20. Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer Big Damn Hero

Pretty sure the coordinates refer to the system and not any particular planet.

For the sake of Dark Souls, The Alpha Solaire 656 System
    X27428775 Y54654138

Looks like he found his own sun in the end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.