1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

Some good coords from the Gamma Sector:

-99191949,-16951062

Gamma Sulafat 85 II a

HUGE planet, with multiple giant mushroom and apex villages. Spawned at the edge of a shroom village. Stopped counting mushroom villages after the 5th one. After returning to ship had 19 shroom chests,collected all shroom blueprints and then some.

Source: Starbound Coordinates List

2. SnowTooth

SnowTooth Big Damn Hero

I know that much, but i havent been able to find those kinda of planets. Not sure if they are rare or im just unlucky as can be

3. SnowTooth

SnowTooth Big Damn Hero

Version: Furious Koala

Been planet jumping, trying to find interesting things. I did however find something worth noting.
    I found a Crystal forest, with crystal trees and seeds.

Beta Beeblebrox 961 III
    X: 34954824
    Y: 772425

You literly spawn right in the Crystal forest, for those who ever need crystals. There is also a human prison on this planet i believe, correct me if im wrong >.<'

4. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Tentacle Wrangler

I'm looking for chef spawners for a culinary building to go along with some farms--does anybody know any coordinates for some?

5. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Tentacle Wrangler

I haven't had any problems. Furious Koala coords start somewhere in the 150s (pages). I started at about 158.

6. ropefish

ropefish Subatomic Cosmonaut

beeblebrox, president of the galaxy

7. Arwyn27

Arwyn27 Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone have co-ordinates for a high-tech pyramid preferably in alpha sector?

8. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Void-Bound Voyager

There were seven high-tech chests on this planet. Might be something you need in one of them. ;)

[​IMG]

9. unclecharles

unclecharles Starship Captain

Some pretty cool trees...
    Forgot to mention glitch Library and whatnot to the left a ways...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. unclecharles

unclecharles Starship Captain

I am also dying to get my hands on some kiwi seeds. Does anyone know where I can find them?

11. Scizor

Scizor Void-Bound Voyager

Found a neat planet in sector X. It has a geometric biome at spawn and a few other geometric biomes scattered across the planet. Also there are a few small high-tech looking buildings that have chests in them (I found a violin and a few hats in one of them). Finally, there is an avian airship on the planet, but its a very long walk from spawn. You can go either left or right to reach it. The coordinates are in the image.

Attached Files:

12. rampant

rampant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i dont think they grow on the surface naturally, just gotta get lucky with finding some in a chest

13. Elrond Hubbard

Elrond Hubbard Lucky Number 13

Alpha Rho Aql 47 IV b
    X: 12248191
    y: -60488842

Just found this place while hunting. Avian city/village complete with a huge marketplace on the other side of the planet.

Seems like a great starting place for my next character.

14. Vidyne

Vidyne Industrial Terraformer

-53685752, 6764882
    X Eta Cep 909 I
    Biome: Desert
    Threat: 10

about 20? screens to the right from the landing point are some floran vendors, one sells alien meat among other foods.
    Theres a small glitch house on the way to the florans, and a UCSM prison to the left of the landing zone. Nice place to stock up on burgers for a human.

15. AltoClarinet

AltoClarinet Master Chief

Nah, there are kiwi seeds growing on the ground, I found them in a desert before the latest wipe.

My contribution to this thread?

Alpha Theta Hec 6110 II
    X -86508782
    Y -98134551

If you go far enough left you will find a human base thing in the ground with adorable little cleaning robots. I haven't found much else there of interest though. I think I will come back and capture one for a pet when I have the materials.:D
    Hope I didn't mix this up with my other notes on coordinates to visit.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  16. JaxKenobi

JaxKenobi Aquatic Astronaut

I'd like to request the coords to a Pilot's Backpack since the only coords for that item I can find are outdated.

17. Skhmt

Skhmt Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found a planet with an aurora! Unfortunately, there are meteors too....

69, 1000 Alpha Thalia I a.

18. toijin

toijin Seal Broken

74811889,-14120445

Sector X
    X Tau Boo 31 IV (Desert) Level 10
    Tier 10 Bonehammer in a surface chest to the Right.
    Kiwi and kiwi seeds on surface.
    Keep going right for boxes with rare weapons/guns.

unclecharles likes this.
  19. Spark_Kitty

Spark_Kitty Space Spelunker

3 Tech Chests a few minutes to the right. (Rocket Jump, Butterfly Boost and Gravity Neutraliser)
    X Iota Leo 4972 I c
    Biome: jungle
    Threat level: 6
    X: 66218657
    Y: -63040442

20. Neobodhi

Neobodhi Void-Bound Voyager

I think it would be easier to use this post if it was refreshed due to the new update, but also if instead of this being one post, a whole topic separated into each sector.... idk

meyerfire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.