1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XB-7

XB-7 Space Hobo

The first thing that caught my attention about Starbound was the statement, "Traverse the stars with the starmap to find endless procedurally generated planets and creatures." I was under the impression, that somewhere on my machine, my copy of Starbound was generating a random universe that was different than anyone else's.

Now that all over this forum people are mentioning coordinates where things might be located, I'm kind of confused? What's up?

2. Whoaness

Whoaness Subatomic Cosmonaut

I found a Venetian Mask in a non-random surface chest on the same planet. Got missed maybe?

3. Aldex

Aldex Poptop Tamer

[​IMG]

This planet is comprised of mainly bones if anyone wants to make a morbid type base. It also has a pulse jump tech in a cave going right.

4. Whoaness

Whoaness Subatomic Cosmonaut

Legit awesome find.

I got the pig one too.

5. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for Tier 10 Legendary Sniper Rifle, Mask, & Avian Temple (Chance @ New Avian Weapons): http://tinyurl.com/mgyc5z2 - Credit to Flinet for discovery!
    NOTE: Sniper Rifle and Avian Temple are close to spawn.

6. StarBrethren

Yeah that's extremely likely. I miss stuff all the time. I can't take ALL the fun away : )
    I usually explore about 30 seconds past what people message me or what I see on forums/spreadsheets.

7. HarbingerSB

HarbingerSB Poptop Tamer

Sandstone Table, Bed, and Chest Blueprints:

Alpha Arcturus 2975 II
    Biome Desert

X: -4552649
    Y: -69113900

Once you touch down, head left for a couple of minutes and you'll find the table and bed blueprints inside of a sandstone chest. If you pass the bandit camp, you've gone too far (keep in mind sandstone chests are hard to spot.) Keep heading left for a few minutes and you'll find a second sandstone chest, containing the chest blueprint. A few minutes after that will be another sandstone chest, with another table blueprint. If you keep going left there will be a chest that's slightly underground (you can see it from the surface) containing a legendary bubble sword. There's also a glitch castle if you continue left.

8. totalanni

totalanni Space Hobo

x gor majoris II b(desert) Level 10
    x: 72396340
    y: -71802302
    to the right -> mini boss and tower w/ doctor spawner, usmc

9. Eric Sheppard

Eric Sheppard Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The universe generated by the game is so large it may as well be infinite, with star systems numbering in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions or even tens of millions. However, when generated from the same seed, all players share the same universe.

Massemassimo likes this.
  10. StarBrethren

11. dlooney

dlooney Space Hobo

X: -88134161 Y: -40669095 X Triaci Majoris III a

Far to the right is a human mech tech

12. Nyom

Nyom Orbital Explorer

[
    This is where I'm actually building my home.
    If you like it lemme know, I'll post coords
    Edit: btw I have those cloudy like trees with brown trunk too
    upload_2014-1-30_11-41-3.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    Force~ likes this.
  13. Thanks! Been looking for a USCM base to raid for pulse rifles :)

14. Mushi26

Mushi26 Big Damn Hero

Any Glitch Castles and/or Gunships in Beta Sector?

15. whejl

whejl Orbital Explorer

X: 944
    Y: 906

Delta Chimpunius 132 I b forest lvl4
    • Bubble boost (about one minute walk left from glitch village, just past the cultist tombhouse, right is shorter)
    • bubbleboost.png
    • Human mech (go to the fist tree right from spawn and dig down about 4 screens)
    • mech.png
    Other:
    • 3 bosses
    • Beakseed growing wild
    • Glitch town with 1 random recipe
    • Blue sky, green dirt
    • Chef jacket

CanIHaveAGun likes this.
  16. Sir Orange

Sir Orange Ketchup Robot

I need someone to make me a list of the currently working coordinates to Glitch Castles in level 10 X sector planets. I'd appreciate it a lot.

17. meyerfire

meyerfire Star Wrangler

Just a heads up, this planet has meteor showers. be prepared.

18. After finding a planet in Alpha sector with a whopping 7 moons (makes for an impressive skyline), I was on a quest to find a similar planet in X Sector. Here's the result of my search:

X Celestia 9447 System
    x: 64053797
    y: -70497839

X Celestia 9447 V a (Level 8 Forest biome)
    - Avian village immediately to the left

X Celestia 9447 V b (Level 5 Magma biome)
    - Infinite FTL jump glitch ... haven't had a chance to get the fix working yet :p

X Celestia 9447 V c (Level 10 Savannah biome)
    - Acid rain
    - Model M in a tech chest, immediately to the left (inside small Apex building)
    - Targeted Blink in a tech chest just past Apex building (below ground level)
    - USCM Prison further to the left
    - Doctor Spawner in a tech chest inside another Apex building (just to the left of the prison)
    - Chest with rare plasma sniper, a short walk left from 2nd Apex building (below ground level)

X Celestia 9447 V d (Level 9 Savannah biome)
    - Avian Airship a short walk to the left
    -- Chest with rare pistol just to the right of the anchor

X Celestia 9447 V e (Level 9 Moon biome)
    - USCM Prison a short walk to the left
    -- Chest with rare rocket launcher in 2nd building

X Celestia 9447 V f (Level 8 Savannah biome)
    - Avian Tomb a short walk to the left

X Celestia 9447 V g (Level 10 Snow biome)
    - Avian Temple a short walk to the left

19. JasonRRR

JasonRRR Lucky Number 13

Would it be possible to start a new topic for furious koala coordinates? It would erase all confusion and make it so one doesn't have to scroll to the ending pages of the convo to get info.

20. EternalNightmare95

EternalNightmare95 Orbital Explorer

If anyone finds a planet perfect for titanium in the gamma sector (obviously),i would be happy.
    Also,coordinates for an apex parkour facility:Gamma Algenubi V a
    Coords: x -59023796 y -64276812
    Go left from spawn until you see a flat area and continue until you see the facility.
    EDIT:To the right is a miniboss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.