1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graficcha

Graficcha Poptop Tamer

I found one with a truckload of oculemons (eyeball tree mini-biome) in the Delta sector (some of the other planets there contain goodies like mushroom subterranean biomes too!):

x:3922200 y:84553334
    Delta Ups And 275 Ie (forest)

2. XavionTheMighty

XavionTheMighty Master Chief

If this was above ground, did you find any eye chests? I've been searching for an eye mini-biome with chests, since I am collecting special weapons. I already have a few Mushroom Sword types, as well as an Eye Axe type weapon, but I would like more.
    Thanks in advance.

While I'm at it, if any knows reliable coordinates to a planet with a rainbow mini-biome, with rainbow chests, I'd appreciate if you could tell me them. A friend of mine found a Rainbow Spear type weapon, or it might have been a Rainbow Lance, I can't recall, but I would like to add one to my collection. : ) Also, if anyone knows of any other special weapon types, please let me know. Since I already have them, this does not include the 5 known legendary weapon types, namely the Bonehammer, Tesla Staff, Water Sword, Eye Sword or Star Cleaver. I also read on the wiki page entitled "Weapons," something about a "Crystal Spear" type, but there does not currently seem to be an actual page for it., so if anyone knows about it, please tell me.
    Again, thanks in advance to anyone who can let me know about these, and provide coordinates, if at all possible.

sρooκs likes this.
  3. General Wolf

General Wolf Poptop Tamer

Sector X, X: 1014, Y: -863 X Ril al Awwa Minoris II, large forest biome lvl 10
    to the right (over the huge hill) the first small cave should contain a high tech chest with gravity neutralizer, one of the surface chests to the right should also contain a steel drum, also found a plain hood to the right of an abandon house. (think there's two), planet also contains an underground sewer. death to the heathens

4. y08hci0189

y08hci0189 Void-Bound Voyager

X: -99307569 Y: -42528527
    X Beta Mon Majoris III a (Level 7 desert)
    Notes: Spawn inside small hut, LOADS of diamond ore if you drill, also has cerulium ore, desert biome makes for easy mining, quite a small circular planet, contains a large avian town from which I got 3 blueprints from the chests alone. Also has a couple of plant fibres and trees so you can make bandages.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  5. Graficcha

Graficcha Poptop Tamer

I didn't find any special chests, no, regrettably. Didn't look very thoroughly, just circled the entire planet once.

6. XavionTheMighty

XavionTheMighty Master Chief

Ah, okay... Thanks anyways.

7. lillicalux

lillicalux Void-Bound Voyager

Beta Unios 1512 III

Coordinates: -83959012, 82044317

Biome: arid
    Threat Level: 2

This is a great home planet!

Beam down site is directly on top of the rightmost guard tower of a large avian village. Large planet, secondary biome is snow. There is a second large avian village approximately halfway around the planet.

8. sρooκs

sρooκs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Monster Coordinates

[​IMG]

X Naurluin Majoris IV

Biome: Tundra
    Threat Level: 8

x: 1005 y: -852

Edit: It seems we can only capture baby creatures for now unless you use a mod.

9. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

from the starbound coordinates list

58465954, 68114393

Alpha Lambda Eri Minoris I

Spawn is in the middle of a Mushroom village. To the left is a sewer cave, and further is a USCM Penal Colony dungeon.

10. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Everyone should add their coordinates to that list

IntrepidX likes this.
  11. Demetric

Demetric Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does anyone have any coords for a planet with falling stars?
    I'd love to build my home on such.

12. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for low level, close to spawn Butterfly Boost: http://tinyurl.com/ngpbszr - Credit to Freyr for discovery!
    NOTE: Gamma Sector

13. StarBrethren

HD Video for Alpha Sector Eye Demon Infestation, Gun Vendor, and Bandit Camps: http://tinyurl.com/ogu85gh - Discovered personally

14. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

The coordinates to the X Muscida planet system are incorrect. I get no such system on my end in the X sector.

Edit: I figure it out. You have the X-coordinate incorrectly listed as negative. The correct coordinates are:

X: 1638524
    Y: -40426424

15. y08hci0189

y08hci0189 Void-Bound Voyager

x: -65619766 y: 85525455
    Alpha G Sco Majoris V e (Forest threat 1)
    Notes: Head right from spawn point until you reach a hole leading diagonally downwards and rightwards. In the water lies a high tech chest containing energy dash tech (chest is visible from surface)

16. StarBrethren

17. StarBrethren

HD Video for Alpha Sector Violin, Hammered Dulcimer, Flute, and Occupied Apex Lab: http://tinyurl.com/p4pkwxa - Discovered personally.

18. Fissurous

Fissurous Yeah, You!

Sorry, I was a bit unclear. The "-" was a hyphen, not part of the coordinates.

19. StarBrethren

HD Video for Alpha Sector Matter Generator, Energy Dash, Pulse Jump, Bandits, Rainy Planet: http://tinyurl.com/nk9j2rg - Discovered personally
    NOTE: You spawn INSIDE the entrance of the Matter Generator Lab.

20. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Still looking for a titanium-rich planet. Anyone have coordinates?

Ah I see, my bad : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.