1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuardianTempest

GuardianTempest Void-Bound Voyager

X Eps UMi 393 Vb
    Biome: Forest
    Threat Level: 10
    X: 93603479
    Y: 8286330

Spawn right into an Avian guard tower (with village to the left)

2. argenex

argenex Void-Bound Voyager

And no I wasn't entering them correctly, I had put a minus in front of 598xxx because the whole thing appeared to be missing specific information. Honestly I wasn't certain if there was going to be a + / - to it. Apologies for my derpfest.

3. Nyaria the Apex

Nyaria the Apex Space Penguin Leader

Hey um, you didn't mention it at all, but I came to these coords and noticed you can buy the ENTIRE Pheonix Avian armor set made out of Rubium at this vendor. Just pointing that out.

4. mHHARMLeSS

mHHARMLeSS Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, looking for planets in any sector that have friendly non-hostile Glitch or Apex settlement with clothing merchants that might be selling their race's impervium armour. I've never even seen an Apex settlement.

5. ansehelm

ansehelm Subatomic Cosmonaut

I doubt if you are able to find Apex's armors other than trading with another player of the race, as so far I've never encountered any weapon/armor merchant in their settlements. Every Apex settlements I've visited contains only a single food merchant, while containers in their settlements mostly store Apex foods (banana, milk, burgers), books and pixels, or if you are lucky some food recipes.

6. TheEveryman

TheEveryman Big Damn Hero

Sector: X
    X: -8
    Y: 7
    Planet: X Qigon 36 III a
    Biome: Jungle
    Threat: 8

Glitch Castle with 3 different instruments, 1 vanity item, and entire Stone Chess set. Go left from spawn.

Planet: X Qigon 36 I
    Biome: Desert
    Threat: 10

Sky Pirate ship with weapon dealer and 1 vanity item. Left or right doesn't matter, but left has more apex houses with death spikes outside the doors.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  7. Masta Fabe

Masta Fabe Master Chief

Here's an amazing place where you can get all the ores you could ever want!
    It's in the Gamma Sector, and the coordinates are X:180, Y:-9.
    Called Gamma HR 286 UMi 6588 II b
    [​IMG]

it's an Asteroid Field with a threat level of 3
    it has large amounts of every ore, copper, titanium, gold, diamonds, platinum, you name it!
    [​IMG]

you could easily find enough ores to make everything you need, from all types of armor to drills and boss items.
    just be warned that it is pretty difficult to maneuver around.
    I advise you to get the Pulse Jump or Gravity Bubble tech before taking this place on, and also, keep in mind there's no oxygen or heat, so you will also need a Survival System and some Campfires, and also watch for gaps that you can fall through and die.
    It's a pretty dangerous place, but the rewards definitely outweigh the risks, just be prepared.

StarboundZach likes this.
  8. mHHARMLeSS

mHHARMLeSS Void-Bound Voyager

Either way, I'll still be looking out for Glitch merchants who might be selling theirs. I know I've seen some selling clothing, just no blueprints.

9. rodney hersom

rodney hersom Poptop Tamer

gamma sector gamma deneb ai okab aus 749 v grasslands level 3 x -100000148 y18172784 go left to find the anchor enjoy

10. rodney hersom

rodney hersom Poptop Tamer

guns gamma sector gamma deneb ai okab aus 749 v grasslands level 3 x -100000148 y18172784 go left to find the anchor enjoy

11. ansehelm

ansehelm Subatomic Cosmonaut

If there's anyone looking for some exotic places for building your home, here's two moons located at Beta sector, each with its own race's settlement :

X20539313

Beta Pi-1 Peg 68 II d
    Moon level 2 : Avian Village, walk left.

Beta Pi-1 Peg 68 II e
    Moon level 2 : Glitch Village, walk left.

Well, for Glitches to live on moon it is quite explainable since they are robots, but Avians... I am wildly surprised when I saw them greeting my Glitch on the moon. :lolwut:

1John5vs7 likes this.
  12. Zaras

Zaras Yeah, You!

In the Orbit around the planet are three moons (The third is kind of hard to find, its behind the second). On the second moon, Gamma Ups Gem 9023 1 b, desert biome, you'll find a glitch village at the spawn point.

Btw: I am currently looking for Delta Sector planets; preferably a multi-moon planet, so that I can explore several worlds without having to spent 200 fuel each time; I also would be interested in exploring more Apex, Human or Floran facilities.

13. Skeil

Skeil Void-Bound Voyager

beta Assimillia Majoris IIa
    X-6152550 y-70634415
    There is a large Avian crypt/temple. To the west, giant bird head entrance can't miss it. The guards drop decent 2-hand and 1-hand weapons. The crypt has lots of neat decorations and ton's of containers with pixels. Fair warning though I don't know if everyone get's the same monsters on the planets or not, but stay in at night. Most the mobs hit for high 50's at night.
    Enjoy:)

14. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for extremely close LvL 10 Gun Vendor, Pink Top, Microphone, Music Box, and Glitch Wizard: http://tinyurl.com/q6gw4gg - Credit to Mausi for discovery!

15. Zaras

Zaras Yeah, You!

Try Delta Embroxillia 818 III (x: 64069470 y: 51124128); I found "Armor and Scarf" in a chest rather far to the west. Also, on Delta Embroxillia 818 III c I found a Legendary Grenade Launcher in a chest a little to the east.

16. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for Legendary Grenade Launcher, Legendary Pistol, Trumpet, Strap Legs, Gravity Bubble, and Large Floran Town: http://tinyurl.com/oh9a28e - Credit to Em Key for discovery!

17. tamael

tamael Intergalactic Tourist

It's quite alright. Hope you found what you needed. :)

18. slapacactus

slapacactus Space Hobo

I feel so dumb, i didnt realize if you put something on a planet with one character, visit that planet with another, and what you placed with the other account is there. So now i can transfer my races armors to another race im using.

19. Edgewalker_001

Edgewalker_001 Big Damn Hero

Delta Jabbah 2210 IV d
    X -70931360Y 27835795

Copied from the Starbound Planet Tracker, which is why it looks kinda weird. It's a jungle planet I found while randomly flying around. Planetfall is right on the steps of an avian temple complex, so there's matter blocks to be found. I also found an entire set of labcoats in the cupboards, but I'm pretty sure those are random.

There are at least two tech chests in deep caves as well, I ran into them while tunneling down to the core from two points where I found huge veins of coal.

[​IMG]
    Does anyone know if there's an easier way to get steam screenshots in smaller sizes?

20. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

This works for getting crop seeds that are starters for other races too. I don't think you can even find corn seed anywhere. I have yet to see it having visited like 100+ planets. I finally just rolled a human, dumped seeds in a box, and beamed my Hylotl down to pick up the corn seed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.