1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else a little irritated?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Grayecastle, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelp

Kelp Big Damn Hero

Irritated? Why?

Nah, I'm not impatient. We've seen plenty of screenshots which is enough for me. Be it in a week or a month, gameplay videos will be here.

2. LastSuicide

LastSuicide Subatomic Cosmonaut

Impatience is useless. I'm still looking forward for a gameplay video but with the necessary patience. :)

3. TheHolyWombat

TheHolyWombat Subatomic Cosmonaut

meh, im really not that hyped that i feel the need to complain

4. Vivid

Vivid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ehh i can wait. school makes time fly by:rolleyes: when the video does actually come out, the forums and youtube will explode. thats my favorite part;)

5. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

Patience is key my man. The longer it takes, the better it will be. :) Dont get mad, get glad. or something along those lines.

LastSuicide likes this.
  6. Grayecastle

Grayecastle Big Damn Hero

You guys talk about the little amount of spoilers/ in-game content visually confirmed. In actuality their is almost no spoilers/in-game confirmed content

7. Psion

Psion Zero Gravity Genie

Eager for gameplay? Yes. Impatient? No, I have a lot on my docket that needs to be taken care of; writing projects and RL thingies that need to be handled while I wait. A video will be nice but I'm not going to camp out for it, not when there's a million things to do that will pass the time and make the inevitable footage feel like Christmas came early.

LastSuicide likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.