1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Anybody wanna play starbound?(modded or vanilla)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by TheCrow7200, Jun 30, 2018.

1. TheCrow7200

TheCrow7200 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey,I want to play starbound with someone on steam,but my friends don't want to buy it...
    I have it modded and if there would be a problem with it we could play vanilla I have no problem,with this or adding any mods except frackin' universe cause I have a pretty mediocre laptop at best,and it makes the load times infernal...and yeah
    my steam is : TheCrow7200
    I don't know if this makes a difference on steam but I'm in Europe

2. mintscout

mintscout Void-Bound Voyager

If you're still available, I'd love to play some vanilla!! [emoji1305] steam user: scoutingforsomething

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

3. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am also willing to play Starbound with you, but I will have to reinstall Starbound before I create a new character, as I am modded to pretty much the point of no return.

Just be aware, I would not enter pvp except on a character set to "Casual" difficulty. I would advise you to do the same.

May you have a good night,
    Jim.

4. Wolfgamer2006

Wolfgamer2006 Space Hobo

Id be happy to join you, I dont know if this is still open but steam user is : DDG Wolfgamer2006
    I also do not have any mods.
    PS: Im invisible 24/7 because of people messaging me 24/7.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  5. lordcallius

lordcallius Space Hobo

Hey If you need another person I'm always down for Starbound :D Lord_Callius

6. FiderNR

FiderNR Seal Broken

ill like to play with you vanillia
    Steam Account:FiderNR

7. BaconYum819

BaconYum819 Orbital Explorer

me too pls i have been looking for people to play starbound with for forever do you mind if we start from scratch vanillia
    steam= cashman081906 you know were to contact me thx

8. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

I'll play with you and my Steam ID is: Pugzilla83

The Mods i'm currently using are: Elethian Races Mod, XS Mechs Vehicle Edition, ZZ Mech Modifications, XBawks Character Extender, and Frackin Music

9. Gomez123201

Gomez123201 Intergalactic Tourist

Como lo descargo primer comentario en español

How do I download the first comment in Spanish

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
  10. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please post in english or provide an english translation as stated in our forum rules when posting on the forums.
    I've added a translation for you this time.