Modding Help Any working save/map editors?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Meevers, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are there currently any save editors that are working? I tried the Stardew Valley Save Editor on the nexus and yeah, the map editing part doesn't really work for me. It's super finicky, I can't select just one item and move it, and if I try to place anything selected onto some water it'll disappear. I'm doing that because I'm using a custom map which doesn't show up in a save editor, it just shows the vanilla version and where I have land the vanilla map has water. I don't really care about my map showing up, I know it like the back of my hand anyways, I'd just like to be able to place stuff wherever I want. Even if that is on some water on the vanilla map that shows up. I'm not really interested in changing anything else in my save file. I just finally got mushroom trees and wanna move them around a bit. I also read that the map side of Chicklet no longer works which is what I used in the past. These are the only 2 editors I was ever really aware of.

If there's another way of editing positioning of a tree or two without a save editor then I'd appreciate an explanation on how to do it. Thanks!

• putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

just wanted to second this request, I had been using Chicklet but I noticed the map editor no longer functions. I've been trying to decide on a newgame farm map & now I have some trees in a pond I'd like to get rid of without having to start a new game entirely, but I understand if this is unreasonable. :'(