1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Any update on this game at all?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by JdiddlyD, Mar 5, 2019.

1. JdiddlyD

JdiddlyD Intergalactic Tourist

So I've been searching the Starbound blog posts, and the discord server, and still havent found any update on Starbound at all. I know they have just released Wargroove, but you'd think they would have someone talking about future updates.

There hasn't been a post on the starbound website since October, and that was to show that it was on Discord. Also I wish that they would share their progress on the xbox one version or any other console version.

As it seems to me, this game is dead on the developer side. And I'm sure many people are also wondering what's going on

2. Masiakasaurus

Masiakasaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the exciting world of Starbound updates.

If you look back through their blog they were actually pretty good at giving us updates and info until sometime around October 2017. Since then there's been like...4 posts.

Complaining here is useless, I'm pretty sure they don't read their own forum. I haven't even bothered to check Discord. If the 1.4 update ever drops I'll be pretty surprised.