Any good mods suggestions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BobOwl, Mar 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BobOwl

BobOwl Void-Bound Voyager

Can anybody suggest me any good mods? not to cheat and not for cosmetics, but you know conventinal ones and usefull ones. thanks!

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Err... I think there was one that lets you customize time? so you can do more each day, or make them shorter... I know its quite popular, and it requires SMAPI if I remember correctly, you could check the mods section and head over to tools, see what you like!

edit: I think its this one... http://community.playstarbound.com/...imespeed-mod-configurable-day-lengths.107876/ give a good read to the information, its very important that you know what to do and how its installed ^^

also back up your files before installing any mods, saves too.

BobOwl likes this.
      • BobOwl

BobOwl Void-Bound Voyager

• oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

the only ones i use are cosmetic:V

WonkoTSane42 likes this.
          • Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Would be kind of cool if CA did something similar to Fallout 4 and Skyrim Remastered. Allowed Mod support for console. Wouldn't mind changing portraits over to Anime style. :3

• Shoukry

Shoukry Big Damn Hero

I like Experience Bars, but highly recommend Lookup Anything. (Names are hyperlinks.)

I just started using Lookup Anything last week, it's pretty incredible. Hover over just about anything in-game and hit 'F1' to see info on it. Shows how many more days until a crop harvests, how much time is left on furnaces or other crafted machines, everything villagers love and hate, how much an individual item sells for as well as the current stack, etc. It's the wiki in-game.